Negredo

pudge & rodge said:
Torres must have some compromising pictures of Del Bosque and/or the entire Spanish Football Federation
To be fair to him he does show up in the Euro's and World Cup for them, still though.

CTID101 said:
pudge & rodge said:
Torres must have some compromising pictures of Del Bosque and/or the entire Spanish Football Federation
To be fair to him he does show up in the Euro's and World Cup for them, still though.

He wasn't especially productive in Euro 2012, with only one "game-winning" goal scored in the entire tournament, and that was the first against Ireland, which Spain went on to win 4-0.

He only scored three goals in the tournament: 2 vs Ireland and 1 vs Italy in the final after Spain had already gone 2-0 up.

If anything Silva and Navas made much bigger contributions with Silva's three assists (tied for the most in the tournament; one of which lead to the leveler against Italy in the group stages) and two goals, his best starting things off against Italy in the final, and Navas' winner against Croatia.

feel sorry for the beast.. I don't get the logic of having a flop, a crock and a has been in the team.. Unless del Bosque is going for a false 9

At least he can recharge his batteries and come back stronger for the new season, same goes for navas.

That injury really impacted him in a major way, and because of that and the consequent lack of fitness and form it was always going to be a difficult challenge to make the cut in light of the competition and the natural apprehension Del Bosque seem to have for strikers.

He needs to get to full fitness and start scoring goals next season for us, that should be his focus now but this will be a big disappointment for him.

Absolute amazing player i predict him being top scorer this season i think he will partner aguero and with a good pre season and him getting early frendly games under his belt will be a lot sharper.. he is the new shearer he has the tools to tear the prem defences to shreds .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.