Negredo

I know someone who was quite close to Negredo (on a professional basis)and the rumours about him playing away are utter bollocks, as a side note he would be still at the club if he wasn't such a commited family man, nothing but praise for our fans and although only with us for one season is genuinely gutted he has gone as he felt so at home here. Hopefully our paths cross in the future at some point so he can get the sending off he deserves!

Of course he's not going to be ecstatic about this move......the man is a winner and yet he has just departed a trophy winning team in the Premiership,where he has made good friends and is surrounded by quality,to sign for Valencia.......

This was never a footballing decision.

FantasyIreland said:
Of course he's not going to be ecstatic about this move......the man is a winner and yet he has just departed a trophy winning team in the Premiership,where he has made good friends and is surrounded by quality,to sign for Valencia.......

This was never a footballing decision.
Exactly. I bet he's gutted.

Gone too soon. I always thought he was Kun's best strike partner too.

Here's our old mate Alvaro now

Corbis-AX018976.jpg

MATCITY said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
MATCITY said:
At least it will put an end to the BEEEAAAAST caper, annoyed me no end
Miserable twat.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extremely miserable, the 3 jokers next to me did it all the time, I wanted to turn them in to a human centipede every game, I was glad of the break when he got injured
I believe the fans at Porto used to call Mangala the beast as well.
Just saying ;-)

MATCITY said:
Miserable twat.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extremely miserable, the 3 jokers next to me did it all the time, I wanted to turn them in to a human centipede every game, I was glad of the break when he got injured
I believe the fans at Porto used to call Mangala the beast as well.
Just saying ;-)
Oh Great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.