Negredo

I'm going to tell the next Valencia fan I meet to kiss my arse and give them abuse if they refuse.

secondtoughest said:
Had a scan through his wife's Twitter, lots of pictures in the summer of the rainy Manc weather and also photos of a (sunny) Valencia visit earlier this summer. I think this ones probably just a case of homesickness, maybe especially from his family. Not buying all these other rumours until someone actually has evidence.

Not a great start at Valencia though was it, but thought it was classy of him to refuse to kiss the badge. He's a good bloke - loved how he always pointed at the player who set him up when he scored.

Edin, I've noticed, always does that too. If we're going to get 30 million euros from Valencia at the end of this season then that's got to be considered phenomenal business for an athlete who's 29. And if his family really wasn't happy there's not much you can do about that.
Can't help feeling, though, that that was a killer foursome up front. Nobody's position as "fourth place striker" was graven in marble, that's exactly where Pellegrini is a better man-manager than Mancini (and that's not a way of dissing Mancini, by the way). We would have needed all four of them, I'm certain of it, and I'm a bit worried now. Let's just hope and pray that Sergio's two seasons of injuries are a thing of the past, and that Jovetic's mystery injury of nearly all last season also is. Otherwise, "we have a problem" as the man from Apollo 13 said.

Don't know how to bring it across but there's something on the transfer forum saying a free agent striker from valencia is on the way to be the 4th striker

mrtwiceaseason said:
Don't know how to bring it across but there's something on the transfer forum saying a free agent striker from valencia is on the way to be the 4th striker

Only if gudetti joins celtic as he has been gjven the 17th foreign place in the lge squad according to the m.u.e.n would have thought he was home grown?

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
MATCITY said:
At least it will put an end to the BEEEAAAAST caper, annoyed me no end
Miserable twat.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extremely miserable, the 3 jokers next to me did it all the time, I wanted to turn them in to a human centipede every game, I was glad of the break when he got injured

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.