Negredo

We will miss those 24 goals he scored last season . A little tear as gone down my eye thinking what have we done selling him with no replacement !!!

kas_tippler said:
George Hannah said:
nixmith2 said:
Yes - that was my understanding.
However, in the paper this morning it said Negredo had penned an emotional letter to fans:
"Goodbye to a magnificent club, I thank them for making me a better player and making my family feel at home. City will remain in my heart etc. etc."
Sounds like BS to me, why don't players realise, it rains in Manchester! - but it is still the best place on earth.
(CTID)
you'd both better have a word with the club officials who had a word with Martin Samuel then - "personal financial matter" was the phrase used which most think refers to an unexpected tax demand
Not privy to conversations between club officials and journalists like your good self. All I know is that there was some 'shaninigans'' going on

You're talking shite kid......

Prior to his shoulder injury and drop of form in general he was the most lethal striker we have had in current times, only aguero could be better than him but he can't stay fit for long terms.

Had Negredo continued his form he would get the golden boot/highest no of L goals last season.

I'm sorry it had to come to an end, will be watching videos of his goals, some crackers on there!

Thanks for everything negredo, I will always respect you.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
kas_tippler said:
George Hannah said:
you'd both better have a word with the club officials who had a word with Martin Samuel then - "personal financial matter" was the phrase used which most think refers to an unexpected tax demand
Not privy to conversations between club officials and journalists like your good self. All I know is that there was some 'shaninigans'' going on

Nope...........

kas_tippler said:
George Hannah said:

Confusion - so was it a case of playing away or was it tax?

If it was a tax bill, is it because the move has given him a cash boost via a signing on fee, or is it because he is moving to a higher salary at Valencia?
Just wondering how financial issues equals moving back to Spain?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/alvaro-negredo-booed-by-valencia-fans-after-refusing-to-kiss-the-club-badge-9709102.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 09102.html</a>

Alvaro Negredo booed by Valencia fans after refusing to kiss the club badge

Manchester City loanee booed and whistled by fans there to greet him

By TOM SHEEN
Wednesday 03 September 2014
Alvaro Negredo got off to the worst possible start at new club Valencia - after he was booed by fans at his own official welcome.
The Spanish striker has joined Valencia on loan from Manchester City and on Tuesday night was presented to fans in front of 11,000 supporters at the Mestalla.
All was going swimmingly until fans started to ask Negredo to kiss the badge of his new club - Negredo is from Madrid and has no affiliation with the club or the city.
Negredo replied rather awkwardly that "he will have enough time to kiss it in the near future" but the Valencia fans were not impressed.
A large section of the supporters started to jeer and whistle before expletive-filled chants were aimed at the striker.
Negredo will be hoping he finds some form at his new club soon.

Booed for not kissing the badge... Nice welcome.

The Beast deserves better.

brotherblue said:
Prior to his shoulder injury and drop of form in general he was the most lethal striker we have had in current times, only aguero could be better than him but he can't stay fit for long terms.

Had Negredo continued his form he would get the golden boot/highest no of L goals last season.

I'm sorry it had to come to an end, will be watching videos of his goals, some crackers on there!

Thanks for everything negredo, I will always respect you.
Seconded.

kas_tippler said:
kas_tippler said:

Nope...........

Trust me, you're talking shite....... You haven't got a scooby so stop perpetuating a myth....

Had a scan through his wife's Twitter, lots of pictures in the summer of the rainy Manc weather and also photos of a (sunny) Valencia visit earlier this summer. I think this ones probably just a case of homesickness, maybe especially from his family. Not buying all these other rumours until someone actually has evidence.

Not a great start at Valencia though was it, but thought it was classy of him to refuse to kiss the badge. He's a good bloke - loved how he always pointed at the player who set him up when he scored.

Takes balls for him not to kiss the badge, and ridiculous for anyone to demand him to do so.

All the best to thr beast. Wont forget him out muscling vidic to set up aguero's second in the derby. Top.man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.