Negredo

My best guess - tendonitis of the rotator cuff,intense rehab and anti inflammatory's,prob a couple of weeks.

Can't see it being bad. The sling will be precautionary. If it was serious he'd not be at training, not be smiling and we'd have heard about it. He'll miss Watford (which I'd have expected anyways) and be back for spuds.

Watford team will be pants, Micah, Lescott, demichelis. Cliche, Garcia, rodwell, lopes, navas, dzeko, jovetic.

Lucky that its not prem this weekend<br /><br />-- 22 Jan 2014, 12:41 --<br /><br />
mansour's tow ropes said:
I thought it was encouraging that he rolled over onto his injured shoulder when it happened, seemingly trying to compress the pain. Would you do this if it was dislocated or something broken? And yes I think Pellegrini should be sacked for this
o_u.jpg

I can't believe how many injuries we have had to key players this season. He will be a huge miss if he's unavailable for spurs and chelsea

Didn't Ian Cheeseman confirm he would be OK?

Anyway he is the beast so he will be fine :-) Just need confirmation from the club :-S

FantasyIreland said:
My best guess - tendonitis of the rotator cuff,intense rehab and anti inflammatory's,prob a couple of weeks.
Tendonitis is a chronic condition caused by overuse - this is an acute injury

I'm ignore the sling - probably precautionary.

The fact that he's not in hospital is a good sign. If he had fractured his collar bone he'd be in a lot of pain by now

Didsbury Dave said:
I can't believe how many injuries we have had to key players this season. He will be a huge miss if he's unavailable for spurs and chelsea

I agree but Dzeko will step up to the plate I am sure. Aguero - Dzeko is still pretty awesome tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.