Negredo

Didsbury Dave said:
I can't believe how many injuries we have had to key players this season. He will be a huge miss if he's unavailable for spurs and chelsea

As will Nasri and the player likely to miss that starts against Watford on Saturday DD.

At least Chelsea will not have the player who scored the winning goal at Stamford Bridge.

Spurs away and Chelsea at home will be tough games no matter if we had Nasri , Negredo and other available.

Look on the bright side at least we can't whinge as much if so and so is left out of the starting line up etc.

I said it long ago that injuries are the only thing that will keep us trophy less this season.

Injury means opportunity for another to step up.

Chippy_boy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I can't believe how many injuries we have had to key players this season. He will be a huge miss if he's unavailable for spurs and chelsea

I agree but Dzeko will step up to the plate I am sure. Aguero - Dzeko is still pretty awesome tbf.
Dzeko, Jovetiz and Aguero are pretty good options and it looks like it may be 1-2 weeks max.

Tweet from Negredo - Thank fuck for Google Translate!

Alvaro Negredo 9 ‏@_AlvaroNegredo_ 47m
Felicidades a mi amigo @IvanRuizgarcia te haces mayor crack!!un fuerte abrazo

Congrats to my friend @ IvanRuizgarcia you get older crack! A hug

BlueMoonoverUS said:
baddddad said:
Rob Dawson reporting on twitter that Negredo arrived at training with arm in a sling :(
ery8ahej.jpg
A sling and a smile. He'll be fine, but if not, Kun is back and Dzeko has done more than enough to show he's worthy of stepping into the beasts hoofs.
As we were.

baddddad said:
Tweet from Negredo - Thank fuck for Google Translate!

Alvaro Negredo 9 ‏@_AlvaroNegredo_ 47m
Felicidades a mi amigo @IvanRuizgarcia te haces mayor crack!!un fuerte abrazo

Congrats to my friend @ IvanRuizgarcia you get older crack! A hug

Crack is a compliment in Spanish. It's like a name for a good athlete

Pigeonho said:
Akira said:
Personally I think he has all the makings to become a cult hero here.
How right you were.

Some funny comments in the earlier pages of this thread. 'Spains Ricky Lambert'. WTF!!!
WTF indeed; they've not used an apostrophe!

To be fair though he is Spain's Ricky Lambert, just like Navas is Spain's Theo Walcott.

The thing is everything to do with player development in Spain is ten times better than it is here so it's not a negative.

KippaxCitizen said:
Pigeonho said:
Akira said:
How right you were.

Some funny comments in the earlier pages of this thread. 'Spains Ricky Lambert'. WTF!!!

To be fair though he is Spain's Ricky Lambert, just like Navas is Spain's Theo Walcott.

The thing is everything to do with player development in Spain is ten times better than it is here so it's not a negative.
But there has to be an element of quality within the player to do the things they do, or natural ability then. I've never seen Ricky Lambert do the stuff Negredo does, unless of course i've just walked face-first into a brick walled Clarkie?

KippaxCitizen said:
Pigeonho said:
Akira said:
How right you were.

and if we keep calling him spain's rickie lambert the rags might go spend £35m on lambert

Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:
My best guess - tendonitis of the rotator cuff,intense rehab and anti inflammatory's,prob a couple of weeks.
Tendonitis is a chronic condition caused by overuse - this is an acute injury

I'm ignore the sling - probably precautionary.

The fact that he's not in hospital is a good sign. If he had fractured his collar bone he'd be in a lot of pain by now
I suspect he may have sprained his AC joint (the joint between the collarbone and the shoulderblade) judging by how he landed on his shoulder and was able to carry on.
If that's the case should be 2-3 weeks max.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.