Negredo

I reckon I will get this one right.

AC jOINT grade 1 maybe 2 .

Could be ok for Spurs more than likely Chelsea.

I fully expect to see him playing in the Chelsea game, probably even the Spurs game even if it means he has to wear that sling.

This is the Beast were talking about, cut from the same cloth as Zabba :)

aguero93:20 said:
supercity88 said:
Hopefully the injury is not too serious. He is a tough cookie so I am sure even if it is painful he will put on a brave face and play on. Was brought to my attention that apparently only Ruud Van Nistelrooy had scored more in his first 30 games in his debut season in the Premiership - so I took a look at some scoring records.

Van Nistelrooy scored 36 in 49 games (1 in Charity Shield I believe) in all competitions including 23 in 32 league games. This is a goal every 1.36 games.

Fernando Torres scored 33 in 46 games in his debut season for Liverpool in all competitions. 24 in 33 league games. At a rate of 1 goal every 1.39 games.

For some context, Didier Drogba managed 16 in 41 games in his debut season at Chelsea at a rate of a goal every 2.56 games and scored 10 in 26 league appearances.

Our Sergio managed 30 goals in 48 games in all comps, 23 in 34 league games at a rate of a goal every 1.6 games.

So far Negredo has managed 23 in 32 games including 9 in 20 league games. He is on a goal every 1.39games (same as Torres). This is unbelievable form.

Even more encouraging (and the reason we have scored so many) is despite this being one of the best records for a debut season, it is couple with the fact Sergio is on 22 goals from 23 games in all competitions with 14 from 16 league games at a goal every 1.05games.

Sensational.
And Dzeko ain't doing too bad either, 16 goals in 27 at 1.69

Nah, Dzeko's shit pal! ;)

Daz_Blue said:
Saying on Twitter he is a doubt for the Watford game...... nothing about longer than that

I reckon he would be a doubt for Watford because MP wouldn't pick him available or otherwise.

Might start Dzeko and Jovetic on Saturday.

mancity111 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Saying on Twitter he is a doubt for the Watford game...... nothing about longer than that

I reckon he would be a doubt for Watford because MP wouldn't pick him available or otherwise.

Be nice to see those 2 start together, I've a feeling they'd do well as a partnership.

aguero93:20 said:
mancity111 said:
Daz_Blue said:

Be nice to see those 2 start together, I've a feeling they'd do well as a partnership.

They both started against Wigan and looked really in tune with each other. At that stage I thought Pellegrini would go as pairs for the season. Former Yugoslavia Jovetic and Dzeko and the Spanish speaking Aguero and Negredo. Kind of made sense and I think it may still go that way.

Jovetic ,as long as he hasn't done a rodwell should start against Watford with Dzeko it has to be hoped the BEAST will be okay for Spurs and Chelsea his second goal last night was a really superb goal, earned by the sheer will to beat the defender he reminds me of a young Peter Withe ex villa and Newcastle in the early 80s I must be honest and say I wasn't keen at first because I was bemoaning the loss of Carlitos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.