Negredo

After watching the Stoke game again i realised Negredo wasn't that bad. He made a few smart 1-2's with Silva and Nasri and tracked back when needed. Just didn't get any luck in front as no space were available.

i kne albert davy said:
It's my fault the second I put him in my dream team it was all over for him and I've got previous my last brainwave was to replace hart with Lloris the day before we put 6 passed him dohh,

So, it's an all Sunderland dream team this week then?

i kne albert davy said:
It's my fault the second I put him in my dream team it was all over for him and I've got previous my last brainwave was to replace hart with Lloris the day before we put 6 passed him dohh,
I've managed to do what centre halves all over the country have been trying to do for a few months, stop Suarez from scoring. Piece of cake, sign him for my dream team (and I also got rid of Giroud for Adebayour at the weekend)

CaliforniaBlue said:
i kne albert davy said:

So, it's an all Sunderland dream team this week then?
Transfer windows closed or they'd all be in this weekend.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
cityok said:
Spring is in the air, world cup summer holidays are being planned, normal service will be resumed.

It can't be much fun playing with a dislocated shoulder, because thats what I think he suffered away at West Ham in the league Cup.

The more I 've watched him since his return, the more I've spotted what my dad's reaction was to his dislocated shoulder

My dad, 1971, still a relatively young man (English teacher) in his mid 30's .. active hill walker and swimmer.

... trips over a floor mat at school and crashes into a heavy wooden door... result: dislocated shoulder.

.. Ambulance .. paramedics help him 'relocate' shoulder (bloody painful for a sec , by his account)

Some (short) time in hospital as no 'medical' complications...

But that's it, innit..

no 'medical' complications.... but if AN did dislocate his shoulder .. his professional return is not , qualitatively, the same as my dad's....

As an English teacher,you are not constantly throwing your body on the line ...

IMHO, if AN is not firing on all the scintillating cylinders, that he was doing earlier this season.. this may be a line of investigation...

Rock climbers who have had falls resulting in injury often report the usefulness of cognitive behavioural tactics such as 'black-boxing, visualisation , re-framing etc...

The beast is a fantastic signing for us .. he deserves a fully rounded assessment of his neeeds as an athlete.. and these may cover the affective dimensions of injury for young sportsmen..

Not sure if anybody has seen it but his opinion on the beast chant here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/367760/Beast-not-boos-Man-City-ace-Alvaro-Negredo-has-to-explain-fans-chant-to-bemused-family" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... sed-family</a>

He says in it he even thought it was boos at first and all his family think it's boos until he explains what it is to them

Bh63m3NCUAAhsBQ.jpg

You can tell he loves the club. Wearing the outfit with his National Team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.