Negredo

King Geedorah said:
How often does Negredo play really well in a tight game and score when the game is in the balance?

Liverpool with a large portion of luck is the only one that springs to mind.

For me, he looks like a £15 million striker rather than a £25 million (Dzeko) when he plays against good opposition and we don't batter a team.
I remember you not rating Silva one time also.

Negredo clearly needs a rest that is all their is to it. he's been class this season end of. He's getting burnt out tho. Aguero will make a huge difference.

So with Jovetic injured again and Aguero recovering from injury (who probably won't be fully match fit till Wigan in FA cup) and Negredo and Dzeko out of form and they also can't play together, we are effectively screwed for the Capital Cup Final.

Dzeko was definitely not that much better than negredo, if anything he was worse. Though dzeko is getting in goal scoring positions, just needs to finish them off...

Negredo just isn't getting into threatening positions in recent games, whether this is due to tiredness, injury, loss of form or not working well with dzeko, i don't know. It will be interesting to see if his form picks up once aguero is fit...

Either way people need to give him some leeway due to it being his first season in the premier league, many players struggle in there first season.

mcfc2607 said:
King Geedorah said:
How often does Negredo play really well in a tight game and score when the game is in the balance?

Liverpool with a large portion of luck is the only one that springs to mind.

For me, he looks like a £15 million striker rather than a £25 million (Dzeko) when he plays against good opposition and we don't batter a team.
I remember you not rating Silva one time also.

Negredo clearly needs a rest that is all their is to it. he's been class this season end of. He's getting burnt out tho. Aguero will make a huge difference.

I'm a pragmatist, not an idealist.

Silva of his first few seasons and Negredo are beautiful footballers, but they don't affect points half as much as general feeling towards them suggests.

This isn't an equestrian event; there are no points for a pretty pony.

Just gone off the boil since the injury, very quiet again yesterday but he is top class and has shown that 23 times this year already.

Gypsy Jim said:
So with Jovetic injured again and Aguero recovering from injury (who probably won't be fully match fit till Wigan in FA cup) and Negredo and Dzeko out of form and they also can't play together, we are effectively screwed for the Capital Cup Final.
You've got a long way to go before you can claim the title "Prince of pessimism" on here, but that's a good start.

He's just going through a bad patch at the moment along with Edin.

They will come good again. Just annoying that the only striker we have who looks to be in a bit of form has only go and got injured again.

Negredo looks like he just needs a goal to start off again. Not been the same player since his injury against West Ham. Hopefully his mate Sergio is back soon and we see them ripping teams apart again.

Never been a fan of Dzeko and Negredo playing together. Both too similar

EVERY single striker that's ever played the game goes through spells where they can't hit a barn door and generally look shite. It's a confidence position; when you're full of it the goals fly in from everywhere and the Beast has proven that he can score goals. Once his confidence and touch returns, voila! so will the goals. Doesn't help that he's carried an injury for a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.