Negredo

It looks like he is finding that sharpness again and one goal will give him the confidence to get back to his best. I think it is a perfect game to play him in, his physical style will give the Rags a right nightmare defensively - but I think Dzeko will start because we will look to get in behind them a lot and he is better with his weaker foot to pick up the scraps around the box. I would play Jovetic or Negredo against Arsenal depending on who plays what tonight, will need that strength and guile to hold off Mertesacker and feed Silva etc.

I thought he had quite a good game the other day. Getting kicked up the arse got our first goal and while he's throwing his weight about and making them mark him they cant mark any bugger else. Also think his injury took longer to get better than was let on.

beast said:
olddirty said:
Please stop calling him Beast.
No :)

i bumped into him in disneyland paris last sunday, and he doesnt mind being called The Beast. Trust me, i called him the Beast and he laughed. I think he loves it really.

adr2.8i said:
beast said:
olddirty said:
Please stop calling him Beast.
No :)

i bumped into him in disneyland paris last sunday, and he doesnt mind being called The Beast. Trust me, i called him the Beast and he laughed. I think he loves it really.

I heard he drinks the blood of puppies for breakfast to maintain his beastliness. BEAST! BEAST!

need him to rediscover his goal scoring form starting tonight if he plays

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Id start him on Saturday, IMO he just needs one goal to get him going again.
Agreed. He hasn't even been playing badly recently, just hasnt had many chances really. Hope he starts on Saturday and bags a couple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.