Negredo

TGR said:
I thought he looked a lot fitter and a lot sharper yesterday than in recent weeks.
A goal will bring him back to his best.
I really do fancy him to score on Tuesday night.

was thinking the same, he looked much sharper. bring on the rags.

de niro said:
TGR said:
I thought he looked a lot fitter and a lot sharper yesterday than in recent weeks.

Agreed. You could tell that he has refocused and the sharpness was coming back. I would start him against the rags. I reckon he might score on Tuesday night.

jollylescott said:
de niro said:
TGR said:

Agreed. You could tell that he has refocused and the sharpness was coming back. I would start him against the rags. I reckon he might score on Tuesday night.
Is Dzeko crocked or something?

The biggest step from being a player like negredo and someone world class. Consistency over a number of seasons at a high level. Hopefully this is only a temporary dip and he does not have one each season.

George Hannah said:
jollylescott said:
de niro said:
Is Dzeko crocked or something?

His twitter account said he was ill on Saturday .

celticfc482 said:
The biggest step from being a player like negredo and someone world class. Consistency over a number of seasons at a high level. Hopefully this is only a temporary dip and he does not have one each season.

I couldn't understand how on earth this incredible footballer, this world class striker, had gone so unnoticed and we had managed to bag him for £16m - or whatever the figure was.

There had to be a catch. For the past month or so, perhaps we've seen what the catch was? You can't sign 30+ goals per season top talent for £16m, more like £50m+ these days.

That said, I too thought he was much sharper on Saturday and hopefully he will get his form back soon.

He has suffered a serious shoulder injury and in all liklihood has been playing through the pain recently? There has been an understandable dip while he recovers. Some superb touches on Saturday, I love his attitude, just like Zaba he gives 100% every performance. I hope he starts on Tuesday I believe he will terrorize their defence.

Plain Speaking said:
He has suffered a serious shoulder injury and in all liklihood has been playing through the pain recently? There has been an understandable dip while he recovers. Some superb touches on Saturday, I love his attitude, just like Zaba he gives 100% every performance. I hope he starts on Tuesday I believe he will terrorize their defence.
Yep, rushed back far too quickly, he has a big part to play in our season yet.

He's got the potential to have a great game tomorrow with the defence he'll be playing against, let's hope the Beast emerges from the Swamp and rips the rags apart with his goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.