Negredo's outside left foot

Wonder if Mignolet tipped it over (as he should of) and we'd drew if people would be raving over this outstanding swerve and technique.

The Fat el Hombre said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Is the lad fit?? can someone confirm?

Yea he looked injured when he went off. Dzeko to start against palace?

Think he just had a bad attack of cramp as he had done so much running - I suspect sub v Palace? Great player at a great fee, a city legend in the making.

LJ75 said:
This. Only idiots could not see it. He even factored in that the keeper would get a touch, slowing the ball just enough so it rolls gently in the net. I even suppose he thought for a brief moment whether one of Liverpool defenders would make a failed attempt to get the ball off the line, making their misery even bigger.

Otherwise he would have slotted it in one of the corners.

Lol yeah he really had the time for his brain to compute all the above, put just enough on it to make sure after Mingolet had saved it (which he also allowed for by the way) for it to trickle over the line and add more misery to the trailing Liverpool defenders who he also calculated would just fail to get back and clear it off the line....

Fuck me Negredo is one top player if he can do all that

He meant to hit with the outside of his boot, he didn't set it far enough to his right, Mingolet mis read and fucked up the save....the other thing Negredo tried to chip Mingolet a couple of times yesterday so he knew he liked to be off his line during the game, a fluke it wasn't but it wasn't the finish Negredo intended

LJ75 said:
Plaything of the gods said:
He deliberately put side-spin on it.

This. Only idiots could not see it. He even factored in that the keeper would get a touch, slowing the ball just enough so it rolls gently in the net. I even suppose he thought for a brief moment whether one of Liverpool defenders would make a failed attempt to get the ball off the line, making their misery even bigger.

I knew I was being clarkied

big blueballs said:
LJ75 said:

Lol yeah he really had the time for his brain to compute all the above, put just enough on it to make sure after Mingolet had saved it (which he also allowed for by the way) for it to trickle over the line and add more misery to the trailing Liverpool defenders who he also calculated would just fail to get back and clear it off the line....

He meant to hit with the outside of his boot, he didn't set it far enough to his right, Mingolet mis read and fucked up the save....the other thing Negredo tried to chip Mingolet a couple of times yesterday so he knew he liked to be off his line during the game, a fluke it wasn't but it wasn't the finish Negredo intended

What? You mean he didn't read this book on the way to the ground?

hv0zgx.jpg

Puppet Master Silva said:
LJ75 said:
Plaything of the gods said:
He deliberately put side-spin on it.

I knew I was being clarkied
When I was posting my response above yours I thought exactly the same thing, but posted anyway, if I have been clarkied, I will be relieved in a strange sought of way<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:20 pm --<br /><br />
steviemc said:
big blueballs said:
LJ75 said:

What? You mean he didn't read this book on the way to the ground?

hv0zgx.jpg
Haha...nice one,I would check who wrote that book.....Alvaro Negredo with a foreword from Steven Hawking

It's hilarious the people in here trying to justify it as a great goal by saying 'he kicked it with the outside of his foot so that it would swerve'. Cheers Alan Shearers, WE KNOW.

He tried to start it off outside the post with it bending in towards the corner like the Roberto Carlos free kick from years ago, he ended up ballsing it up and putting it straight at Mignolet. It's a poor piece of finishing to add to an unnecessary choice of shot selection, that just happened to find its way in because of some crap goalkeeping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.