Negredo's outside left foot

simonk said:
You are all so wrong.
The reason it went in is because the ref is from Bolton.

Dont forget Mignolet couldn't jump because he was having his shirt pulled as well ;-)

For me, he hits it with the outside of his foot, sending the keeper one way knowing the ball will swerve the other and he gets credit from me for a fantastic, winning goal.

blueinsa said:
simonk said:
You are all so wrong.
The reason it went in is because the ref is from Bolton.

Dont forget Mignolet couldn't jump because he was having his shirt pulled as well ;-)

For me, he hits it with the outside of his foot, sending the keeper one way knowing the ball will swerve the other and he gets credit from me for a fantastic, winning goal.

*applauds*

Blimey, potd.

We didn't see the ball bend into the left corner because Mignolet comes off his line to try and stop it, thanks to the swerve the ball ends up in the net. if there was no power or swerve on the ball, mignolet would've caught easily.

The kind of thing Ronaldinho would've got massive credit for. Looked like Mignolet was bamboozled by the spin (and direction - you'd think he'd have went to keeper's left) maybe it was mishit, or maybe not. I guess you've got to be imaginitive when you only have one good foot. All I know is he's welcome at Pools anytime. We could do with one good foot.

He deliberately put side-spin on it. Whether he meant it to go exactly where it did, only he could say. It was a pressure situation and a difficult technique - the margin for error meant that a slight 'mis'-hit would mean a big difference in the tragectory. Anyway, it was fast enough, swervy enough and directly enough at Mignolet to bamboozle him.

Plaything of the gods said:
He deliberately put side-spin on it.

This. Only idiots could not see it. He even factored in that the keeper would get a touch, slowing the ball just enough so it rolls gently in the net. I even suppose he thought for a brief moment whether one of Liverpool defenders would make a failed attempt to get the ball off the line, making their misery even bigger.

Otherwise he would have slotted it in one of the corners.

SrilankanBlue said:
Is the lad fit?? can someone confirm?
He's not what I'd really describe as being "my type", but can confirm that I once heard some women talking about him and they used the label "hot."

Hope this helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.