Neil Young demands Spotify remove his music.

I am looking forward to his very invermectictous reply. :)
Russell Brand had a little look and seems that some of the 270 Dr’s are veterinarians, one was a podcaster ironically, some have less than spotless credentials. I’ll try and have a look later at this list of the 270!

Last edited:
Legacy Media shitting it.

Attachments

• B3019FE3-6991-4474-AE6F-88ECE8C824B2.jpeg
    B3019FE3-6991-4474-AE6F-88ECE8C824B2.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 29
Russell Brand had a little look and seems that some of the 270 Dr’s are veterinarians, one was a podcaster ironically, some have less than spotless credentials. I’ll try and have a look later at this list of the 270!
So it's 260 to one now?

You have a lot of work to do!

Also, what are Russell Brand's medical qualifications again?

I'd think vets are highly qualified to engage on this topic; they recommend horse de-wormer (note: for horses).

Last edited:
I don't mind some of Brands views, but I feel he is jumping on the American market and getting Rogans fanbase on board so he can build up more of a fanbase for himself
What? Whatever gave you that ide . . . oh.

But why would he do it? I mean, look at US politics. There's no evidence of two-bit, second-rate grifters focusing on the coattail effect of someone popu . . . oh, again.

I wouldn't bother dancing to their tunes.

All the maths you have to work out is how many million subscribers is more than 270 ish people on a letter.

So it's 260 to one now?

You have a lot of work to do!

Also, what are Russell Brand's medical qualifications again?

I'd think vets are highly qualified to engage on this topic; they recommend horse de-wormer (note: for horses).

The vote is 270 (or thereabouts) to 1. The consensus has already spoken. The debate is over.

I'm not "intolerant"; I just don't have the the time nor the inclination to listen to the 1.

Explain in mathematical terms why my decision is a bad one.

What specifically did you enjoy about it? What are Russell Brand's expertise/credentials?
Russell Brand will probably be next for de- platforming / cancellation. He is interesting and generally well researched, but it's fair to say he has his own slant/agenda so we probably need protecting from his ideas by elderly rock stars.

Russell Brand will probably be next for de- platforming / cancellation. He is interesting and generally well researched, but it's fair to say he has his own slant/agenda so we probably need protecting from his ideas by elderly rock stars.
What we need is a panel of virtuous lefties policing the internet so we're protected from wrong think ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.