Neil Young demands Spotify remove his music.

What point are you trying to make?

MSM is not a homogeneous blob. Some outlets will have been more sloppy than others.

This is from the 14th, hasn't been edited as far as can tell and accurately refers to the group as "A total of 270 US doctors, scientists, healthcare professionals and professors".

If you have an issue with people on that list working as anything other than MD or epidemiologists, i.e. Phds and nurse practitioners, you might as well stop citing Dr John Campbell PhD RN.

I suppose you should be applauded for picking out that I mentioned "270 doctors" hidden in the post I made...

It's so interesting -- yesterday I watched that Russell Brand video that got posted -- you know, because I'm trying to get "all perspectives" like I've been told I should -- on a brand new device I don't normally use, so YouTube has no sense of my typical preferences. Today I go to the home page and its chock full of suggested content for me -- Tucker Carlson, Rogan, Epoch something, those insufferable two from the Blaze show or whatever. It's basically ****-O-Vision.

Now why is that? I don't have a YouTube account nor profile nor do I subscribe to things, and I know push content is a thing of course, but given the stuff I normally use YouTube for (hockey fight highlights, music, that funny guy from Pitch Meeting, AirForceProud95, videos of long train trips taken from the driver's cab that help me get drowsy and fall asleep), push content on my normal device is very widely varied.

So does YouTube has some type of **** algorithm, suggesting if you watch Russell Brand once, basically ALL you'll want to watch is other cunts? Or is it just because I haven't demonstrated enough varied interests for YouTube to know what I like?

God, I hope it's not because I'M a ****.
You watched Russell Brand ? they now have you down as a conspiracy theorist crank.

That's probably because they dont see any point in arguing with antivaxx cranks.

Life is too short.

Brilliant response.

Except your "brilliant response" has nothing to do with "antivaxx cranks".

That's just you cherry picking a response when there's decades worth of lies to pick from.

You're REALLY good at defining a specific incident to a general point whilst bypassing my earlier point on this very subject via my answer to 'ROCKET80'.

*stands and claps*

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Brilliant response.

Except your "brilliant response" has nothing to do with "antivaxx cranks".

That's just you cherry picking a response when there's decades worth of lies to pick from.

You're REALLY good at defining a specific incident to a general point whilst bypassing my earlier point on this very subject via my answer to 'ROCKET80'.

*stands and claps*

Brilliant, just brilliant.
Sorry, not biting with your crap today.

And talking of the pathetic nature of people to froth at the mouth at "dangerous" people rather than have a conversation, there's a rather brilliant commentator that is no longer on our mainstream TV screens that waded into the subject in his inimitable meandering style and hammers home what the few of us have been saying.

I present to you the 'antivaxx'/ 'grifter' and 'dangerous' Jon Stewart.

I hope the few of us with any sense enjoy the the clip:

Who knows — we could be on this platform with a murderer, a rapist or a drug-dealing, gang-banging, ex-convict.

Gary Glitter isn’t hosting a show nor does he own the pipeline. Also if you listen to Rogan on Spotify, aren’t you just as guilty then?

See, these “what about” arguments don’t work. Nor do the censorship arguments.

People keep saying “who knows” but the answer is clear. He isn’t asking to be removed from other platforms otherwise we would know about it like we know about Spotify. Infact he’s actively encouraging fans to sign up to Amazon and Apple to listen to his music offering them free trial subscriptions.

If it’s about covid misinformation then why isn’t he asking to be removed from YouTube or radio station talk shows or Twitter where misinformation is being spread much quicker and to bigger audiences than Joe Rogan.

As always it is down to money and his little outburst has done wonders for him as the younger guys in my office now know who he is.

Last edited:
And talking of the pathetic nature of people to froth at the mouth at "dangerous" people rather than have a conversation, there's a rather brilliant commentator that is no longer on our mainstream TV screens that waded into the subject in his inimitable meandering style and hammers home what the few of us have been saying.

I present to you the 'antivaxx'/ 'grifter' and 'dangerous' Jon Stewart.

I hope the few of us with any sense enjoy the the clip:

Reported ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.