Neil Young demands Spotify remove his music.

This very nicely sums up the problem with Joe Rogan and his listeners.

Joe Rogan isn't qualified to have a debate about the history of the middle east, and HR Mcmaster has an infamously one-sided and American perspective on the region.

That's not an informed or informative debate. It's a person with 1 opinion giving it to someone who doesn't know anything, who doesn't know if he's getting lied to, or bullshitted, or being the dumb host of some fringe conspiracy theories and damaging misinformation.

A proper, educational discussion would take the form of Radio 4's In Our Time.

There you have Melvyn Bragg, a guy with a 50 year career in non-fiction broadcasting who spends weeks researching each topic, and then 3 different experts, with differing opinions are on a panel and they have an hour long discussion about something.

That's serious discussion of big topics. Not a second rate comedian staring blankly at someone while they reel off their thesis and trying to bring every single subject back to psychedelic drugs or memes.

Being gormless and "asking questions" doesn't make you neutral. You have to know a topic to regulate and challenge your "interesting guests" when they try and misrepresent things. You have to know which questions to ask, and when.
What is Braggs show called - sounds decent?

I’m triple vaxed and get tested twice a week at work. We can’t buy a bottle of wine here without showing proof but you carry on posting shite, fatty.
Are you surprised at the number of vaccinated succumbing to covid in Australia Wayne71.

Personally I am not given its transmissibility and the number of people in our country that are immune compromised.

Are you surprised at the number of vaccinated succumbing to covid in Australia Wayne71.

Personally I am not given its transmissibility and the number of people in our country that are immune compromised.
No I’m not surprised, I was just answering bill walkers misinformation (ironic given the op) that the majority of people dying from covid in Australia are not vaccinated.

A quick look at the government statistics clearly show the majority are at least double vaccinated.

Pick some random days from here and it’s pretty clear. It seems both pro and anti vaxers are happy to peddle bullshit.

No I’m not surprised, I was just answering bill walkers misinformation (ironic given the op) that the majority of people dying from covid in Australia are not vaccinated.

A quick look at the government statistics clearly show the majority are at least double vaccinated.

Pick some random days from here and it’s pretty clear. It seems both pro and anti vaxers are happy to peddle bullshit.

I think beneath the stats on vaccination the old, obese, and those with underlying conditions will always be at risk. The vaccines will reduce the risk of serious illness/hospitalisation and death for all, but cannot eliminate it entirely.

I think beneath the stats on vaccination the old, obese, and those with underlying conditions will always be at risk. The vaccines will reduce the risk of serious illness/hospitalisation and death for all, but cannot eliminate it entirely.
I agree.

I personally think if you’re going to stick your head above the parapet like young then at least try and educate people how to reduce your risk from a covid death. Obviously there’s fuck all you can do about age but there’s plenty you can do about your health to reduce your risk.

Instead he’d rather whine about Spotifys sound quality and some comedian/podcaster who, according to bill is responsible for many deaths….

I agree.

I personally think if you’re going to stick your head above the parapet like young then at least try and educate people how to reduce your risk from a covid death. Obviously there’s fuck all you can do about age but there’s plenty you can do about your health to reduce your risk.

Instead he’d rather whine about Spotifys sound quality and some comedian/podcaster who, according to bill is responsible for many deaths….
So I’m confused now. Do you think a) Young should have just said nothing at all or b) should, if he was going to say anything at all about COVID, have tried to educate people on how to prevent COVID in a way that comports to data from fucking Australia as opposed to the US where the vast majority of Rogan’s audience is (and where Young lives) and where the percentage of vaxxed people is 3000 basis points lower?

I highly doubt not being able to listen to Neil young on Spotify or actually listening to rogan on Spotify would result in death. Stop being a fucking drama queen.
Information can save lives…or harm them.

How many people do you think died from misinformation in the last few years?

Were they “non-drama queens”??

Those people who were BEGGING for the vaccine hours before they died…from listening to fucktards like Rogan?!

Carry on…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.