Neil Young

Lavinda Past said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
http://allmusic.com/artist/neil-young-p5896/discography

Download his discography and then delete anything rated below 3.5stars on that link. This will eradicate the fair amount of shit he's done and still leave you with a larger amount of good material than Dylan can claim.

'fair amount of shit'? - harsh, very harsh IMO... On the ball about Dylan though...

In terms of number of bad albums I mean, relatively though it's not a big proportion

squirtyflower said:
he's going through all his back catalogue and has been releasing some older material

get your hands on "live at Massey Hall", his vocals are staggering

My sister works at Massey, great place to see a band. I saw the Pixies there not long ago. Gave my Neil Young tickets at Massey hall from last May to the brother in-law this time, big mistake.

Set List
Hey Hey, My My [Into the Black]
Tell Me Why
Helpless
You Never Call
Peaceful Valley Boulevard
Love and War
Down By the River
Hitchhiker
Ohio
Sign of Love
Leia
After the Gold Rush
I Believe in You
Rumblin’
Cortez the Killer
Cinnamon Girl

Encore
Walk With Me

"Harvest" or "Gold Rush" for the great acoustic songs, "Ragged Glory" for the mind-blowing guitar. For a compilation, Decade 66-76 is hard to beat, and I doubt it's ever been easier to pick up the CDs (cost me more in the eighties).

Oh, and Ian McNabb now if you want to see a similar talent live.

unicorn said:
"Harvest" or "Gold Rush" for the great acoustic songs, "Ragged Glory" for the mind-blowing guitar. For a compilation, Decade 66-76 is hard to beat, and I doubt it's ever been easier to pick up the CDs (cost me more in the eighties).

Oh, and Ian McNabb now if you want to see a similar talent live.
Ian Mc-fucking-Nabb???

There's an expression involving footwear requiring string type fastenings etc. Nothing more than a tribute act!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.