Cinnamon Girl
Southern Man
Tonight's the Night Pt 1
Downtown
Heart of Gold
The Needle and the Damage Done
F*!#in' Up
Love and Only Love
Cinnamon girl never moves out of my top 10 I love it !

I'm not a massive Neil Young fan and he's perhaps done one or two better tracks if I'd heard all his stuff. I've liked him on and off about 35 years so here's my top 10 for What It's worth.

Rockin' in the free world
Like a hurricane
Heart of gold
Old man
cinnamon girl
Harvest moon
Hey hey my my
Needle and the damage done
Four dead in Ohio
Southern man

I like that he can have very different versions of the same song.

e.g. Powderfinger was originally a good acoustic number that later got the Crazy Horse treatment on the Rust Never Sleeps album and was transformed.

Something similar happened to a song called Shots which was included on the Reactor album of 1981. However, in this case the original acoustic version from circa 1978 was not improved by the electric treatment. Here's the original version which I think is very nice indeed

I'm not a massive Neil Young fan and he's perhaps done one or two better tracks if I'd heard all his stuff. I've liked him on and off about 35 years so here's my top 10 for What It's worth.

Like a hurricane
Heart of gold
Old man
cinnamon girl
Harvest moon
Hey hey my my
Four dead in Ohio
Southern man

That's far too similar to my top 10 for comfort.

I could easily have put Rockin' in the free world in my 10. All the above feature on my NY playlist.

Like a hurricane
Heart of gold
Old man
cinnamon girl
Harvest moon
Hey hey my my
Four dead in Ohio
Southern man
My top ten has about 50 in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.