Nelson Mandela RIP

Proelia said:
blue underpants said:
Proelia said:
He did what was needed , im sure if he could of made the changes he did with words he would of and besides some people will never listen to compromise and force is the only way
Oh that was very nice of him, ''he did what was needed'' and what was needed involved killing men, women and children, marvellous role model for todays ''yoof'' don't you think?
Same as the british army in iraq and afghanistan you despise them to ?

^

Sheikh said:
mcmanus said:
jayblue said:
Old guy dead. Whoda thought it. Terrorist mind. Oh well.

pm johnsononthleft, Sheihk tackle and Roll and CITYIDIOT100 you'll be laughing.
Grow up.

That's me told.

I had to think of the 3 people who'd obviously hate Mandela but hey-ho it didn't long. Now I have to think of 4.

Taximania said:
Uncalled for Richard
Even freedom fighting terrorists responsible for untold misery maimings death and wanton destruction on
the countries populace should be afforded just a little respect in their passing.
He did a lot of good work later on and lest we forget that.

Mandela and the spear of the people or MK learned from Arafat how to make people tow the line and forced them all to conform to their warped ideals.
Necklacing which was for the uninitiated the burning alive by placing soaking tyres in petrol over the condemns necks and burning families in their homes ,operating protection rackets among black South African businessmen and torturing and butchering of dissidents at ANC gilags in Angola, something Mandela did indeed admit occurred.
Champion of freedom and democracy, the hero of oppressed everywhere but also as a matter of interst considered
dictatorships like cuba and libya to be the beacons of friedom and justice and also operated secret links between between his National Congress and the IRA. Oh yes !
Responsible for signing off on the Church Street bombing in Pretoria buchering loads od innoncents and wounding hundreds, mostly families at a town centre shopping street .
The commander in cheif of that operation being a chap called Ismal, a sympathizing PLO terrorist.
I bet we can all think of other " freedom fighters " that pulled of shitty stunts like that much closer to home on our own shopping streets and i would be ashamed to applaud them in a public forum like a sports event.
In the very beginning targets were initialy buildings and key locations but years later the MK wing was killing civilians without thoughts or hindrance with grenades being lobbed into cafes and trip-wired limpets bein planted randomly and Mandela did not object. Mandella never objected !
Yes the man did good things and yes in his later years he did a lot of good work in uniting the African people and preaching peace and harmony to all.
Not many I would wager would condone apartheid a shitty regime that thankfully has now gone
But goodness me,was he a good man ?
I say no anything but,
But RIP anyway.

The Mandella roll of honour
Drum roll if you please..

Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983

-Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985

-Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988

-Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986

-Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988 – limpet mine killed ANC terrorist M O Maponya instead

-Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987

-Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988

Round of applause ?
We should all strive as human beings to see not only the good in people but also the bad
Sorry that's the wrong way round

Any way do RIP Nelson

If you don't agree and we all have differing opinions then explain nicely and also concisely with attempting to score cellartite points why you think he is so deserved of this tremendous accolade and outpouring of grief from human kind.

dick slexia said:
Dyslexic south Africans are leaving their floral tributes outside Nissan Main Dealers

Might be better to address that question to FW de Clerke who, as the last white President of the apartheid regime believed that Mandela and proper democracy was the only real way forward. He convinced the white population of it as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.