Nelson Mandela RIP

foxy said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2526893/Hollywood-actor-Morgan-Freeman-mistaken-Nelson-Mandela-Indian-billboard-gaffe.html

Got to love India!

article-2526893-1A37402900000578-20_634x591.jpg

Is that Nelson Freeman or Morgan Mandela?

BimboBob said:
Sheikh said:
Dakeb said:
Having lived there for 17 years I think I am qualified to comment on it. Knowing most of my friends and colleagues have been subjected to violent crime of varying degrees. Here are some highlights for you. These examples all occurred between 1995 and 1998 so yes, well after democracy and truth and reconciliation had happened.

One of my draughtsmen stabbed 14 times in his own living room.
An old lady neighbour beaten so badly her own teeth were found on opposite sides of the room, just before she was garotted with a wire.
My boss kidnapped in a car jacking.
My friends held up and mugged at gunpoint in broad daylight inside Durban central main post office.
Commuting through a multi car pile up with bodies strewn over the road caused by what? Fog like here? No. Caused by a BMW opening fire with an AK47 on a minibus taxi on the motorway "for stealing another taxi firms passengers".
Other friends held up at knifepoint and mugged of all their grocery shopping in a supermarket car park.
Other friends attempted car jacking at knifepoint in a busy shopping mall car park in broad daylight.
My own car broken into and robbed outside my house and garden equipment and barbeques stolen.
One of my black workers beaten up by other black workers and thrown into a vat of boiling caustic soda in the factory.

These are real offences against people I knew or first hand witnessing of events. There were other events too but I think that's enough for now.

How many of these types of crimes against people you personally knew or witnessed have you seen here in the UK? Believe me my friend, there is no comparison, so I ask you kindly not to be so insulting of my intelligence or awareness without even knowing me.
Ignore him.

I work with a South African guy who has some horrific stories too.

I know two, one white one black from different cities, who also tell horrific stories.

I also know a bloke who says similar stuff about Detroit.

And one who says the same about Toxteth.
I call bollocks

I work with 3 South Africans. All 3 have been robbed at gunpoint. All from different cities in SA.

To try and say any western country is compatible is a joke.

SWP's back said:
BimboBob said:
Sheikh said:
Ignore him.

I know two, one white one black from different cities, who also tell horrific stories.

I call bollocks

I work with 3 South Africans. All 3 have been robbed at gunpoint. All from different cities in SA.

Worked for a South African Cypriot and he said he misses the place, but never wants to go back. Felt a prisoner in his own home and had to turn on the shutters and electric fence every night.

SWP's back said:
BimboBob said:
Sheikh said:
Ignore him.

I call bollocks

I was just saying that bad things happen elsewhere. Been to Detroit? It's a scary place.

Of course SA is a bad place, especially for a so called civilised country.

paphos-mcfc said:
SWP's back said:
BimboBob said:

I call bollocks

Worked for a South African Cypriot and he said he misses the place, but never wants to go back. Felt a prisoner in his own home and had to turn on the shutters and electric fence every night.

Don't tell Buzzer the South Africans can electrify their shit legally and we can't, he'll be livid :)

BigJimLittleJim said:
paphos-mcfc said:
SWP's back said:
I call bollocks

Don't tell Buzzer the South Africans can electrify their shit legally and we can't, he'll be livid :)

The anti car hijack side flamethrowers are fun though.

foxy said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2526893/Hollywood-actor-Morgan-Freeman-mistaken-Nelson-Mandela-Indian-billboard-gaffe.html

Got to love India!

So he WAS a Freeman fighter.

BWTAC said:
Dakeb said:
foxy said:

Got to love India!

Fucking hell, Kate Moss has let herself go aswell.

Ben Kingsley looks no older though.

BWTAC said:
Dakeb said:
foxy said:

Got to love India!

That's mad Frankie Fraser you daft sod.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:02 am --<br /><br />
BWTAC said:
Dakeb said:
foxy said:

Got to love India!

That's mad Frankie Fraser you daft sod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.