Nemanja Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt that Moyes vetoed either transfer. More than likely they couldn't stump the cash and are making it look like "Fergie tried".

How I felt when Yaya went down only serves to fully reinforce my belief we need to sign a decent centre mid this window.

adrianr said:
How I felt when Yaya went down only serves to fully reinforce my belief we need to sign a decent centre mid this window.

completely agree .

we need one big time imo.

one injury away from being significantly weaker.

We really need to snap him up because for all the quotes I've read today is that United are still on for him and Benfica are looking to negotiate immediately.

"Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 5h
As @Baginz10 points out, Jonathan Wilson says Man United and Matic isn't dead, so it's probably a bit over the top to hunt Moyes on this."

"Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 5h
On Matic & Man United, we brought you a claim from Portugal a few days ago saying that Benfica would negotiate soon. "

Benfica will open Matic negotiations with Manchester United within days
http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/benfica-will-open-matic-negotiations-with-manchester-united-withi

With all the pressure of needing a big signing they just might pull the trigger.

Not sure how Matic helps the Rags. He won't be able to step into their side immediately. If they miss the Champions League in the upcoming year they will have some serious issues to contend with.

van Persie
Rooney
De Gea
Vidic
Carrick
Chicharito
and Nani will all be looking for the door.

Think the rags are at a distinct disadvantage now - no guarantee of CL next next season makes us a much more attractive option - More worried about Chelski stepping in and pinching Matic from under our noses - they seem to be able to wrap up deals much quicker than us - either that or they are able to keep everything hush hush much better than we do so it seems like the transfers are done in no time!!

We really need another quality CB ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.