Nemanja Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaineRoadBlue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
argyle said:
Yep.

Does anyone think we'll be signing anyone this window?
no

Does that mean nobody thinks we'll sign anybody?

I'm confused as we're definitely short of bodies!
We still have Dzeko, Negredo, Milner, Silva and Navas as attacking players, plus both Yaya and Ferna can play further forward, create and score, and Sergio is back in training. Add in Lopes and hopefully Jovetic soon as well. Plenty of options and quality.

pee dubya said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Big Dave Watson said:

We still have Dzeko, Negredo, Milner, Silva and Navas as attacking players, plus both Yaya and Ferna can play further forward, create and score, and Sergio is back in training. Add in Lopes and hopefully Jovetic soon as well. Plenty of options and quality.

But Milner, Navas and Jovetic actually play the position of Nasri and Jovetic hasn't proven he can stay healthy so he can't be counted on and Milner & Navas doen't provide the things that Nasri does and if one of Silva, Milner or Navas gets injured we're really in trouble. We have no cover at ll for Yaya and Dinho. Not sure what Dzeko and Negredo have to do with any of the players we're talking about. They are strikers not midfielders.

Mr. Aguia said:
pee dubya said:
MaineRoadBlue said:

But Milner, Navas and Jovetic actually play the position of Nasri and Jovetic hasn't proven he can stay healthy so he can't be counted on and Milner & Navas doen't provide the things that Nasri does and if one of Silva, Milner or Navas gets injured we're really in trouble. We have no cover at ll for Yaya and Dinho. Not sure what Dzeko and Negredo have to do with any of the players we're talking about. They are strikers not midfielders.

And if Silva gets injured next then I can't see Lopes being the answer against Chelsea and Barcelona.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9115041/transfer-news-benfica-midfielder-nemanja-matic-open-to-chelsea-return" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... sea-return</a>

Benfica midfielder Nemanja Matic open to Chelsea return

Matic was quoted by A Bola as saying: "I still can't say anything about this, let's see what happens in the future, you have to ask the club and the president."

And, when asked about a move to Chelsea, Matic replied: "If it's good for the club and for me, we'll talk. Let's see what happens until 31 January."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.