Netherlands v Argentina - Fri 9th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watched the second half onwards and enjoyed the spectacle, however as expected that ref was awful.

He's ruined European games before for us and I know for sure that pep thinks he's incompetent, I don't think he'll be alone after his performance last night.

He failed to control the match, let it descend into chaos multiple times, fuelled by his fussy and needless stoppages, yet somehow let a player get away with a full body charge off the ball and another blast a ball in to the opposition bench that could easily have missed or ricochet into he crowd and hit a kid. Also stopped Argentina taking an early free kick and called play back when they had a break on, then decided to not book the Dutch player anyway.

Noted the commentary trying to big up Gapko too, I wonder why... He didn't have a good game though.

Cracking penalty by the best defender in the world too. Has he still never been dribbled past? Must be up for a FIFA award for that, plus bestest penalty that wasn't his fault it didn't go in.

Croatia would be on their way home if it wasn’t for the multiple “goals” the keeper saved!

Brazil made plenty of 80% chances, but just couldn’t get one to go in!

Make no mistake, I’m ecstatic Brazil is out (even though my son’s Brazilian gf is devastated!), but the chances were not even close and even the goal was a slutchy deflection!
You know the rules..

I'm surprised the Dutch didn't kick off big time after the whistle, I would have.

Not saying they didn't deserve it but they should have started a big fight, get as many Argentine's suspended for the semi-final, that's what a true shit-house would do.

Watched the second half onwards and enjoyed the spectacle, however as expected that ref was awful.

He's ruined European games before for us and I know for sure that pep thinks he's incompetent, I don't think he'll be alone after his performance last night.

He failed to control the match, let it descend into chaos multiple times, fuelled by his fussy and needless stoppages, yet somehow let a player get away with a full body charge off the ball and another blast a ball in to the opposition bench that could easily have missed or ricochet into he crowd and hit a kid. Also stopped Argentina taking an early free kick and called play back when they had a break on, then decided to not book the Dutch player anyway.

Noted the commentary trying to big up Gapko too, I wonder why... He didn't have a good game though.

Cracking penalty by the best defender in the world too. Has he still never been dribbled past? Must be up for a FIFA award for that, plus bestest penalty that wasn't his fault it didn't go in.

Messi should’ve been off too

He got a yellow card, but if the ref booked him for a blatant handball earlier, he’s off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.