Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick tip for you. You're on a City forum; it's not wise to criticise a City player. Particularly when your 100m man has had a shocker. If you want to criticise Foden, go onto an Arsenal forum and do it.
FWIW I wasn't being critical of Foden the player (he was the best player in the 1st half). I was critical of some of the things he did in the second half, specifically holding onto the ball for too long (he's learned that from Bellingham). Whether you're a City fan or not surely you can see he wasn't the same force in the 2nd half, his replacement came on, did make the pass early and it set up the winner.

And yes Rice had a shocker. He was very poor for most of the match.

Lots of posters on here hate England for some reason and begging for us to lose. That should only be left for Scousers, who had a cheer on Netherlands thread on RAWK before it was pulled.
I love England.

I dislike Southgate as a manager and, recently, how he has allowed Bellingham to take control of the national team.

That’s it. No “hate”, just a lot of frustration and disappointment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.