Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Netherlands were poor, Switzerland were better. We'll play with no fear on Sunday, and that could be just what's needed.
Spain are the first proper team we’re going to play, it’s mad. But we definitely have the players who can beat them and they should be confident, just not sure Wastecoat will be able to change things quickly enough if needed. He nearly messed up today.

I think Southgate made the same deal with the devil that many have before him.
There’s no other explanation.
That said it was much better in parts tonight than we’ve seen in previous games and if they’re capable of going up one more gear they may actually get over the line.
Still far too many instances where Fodens runs are ignored or players not confident enough to make the pass.
The only explanation I would accept for his withdrawal is him having no gas left in the tank because regardless of the result it was a strange sub. I heard the defence of it from the media and I’m not having it tbh. Phil at that point was the only player capable of making things happen.
Good luck Sunday, that’s what will define them. A chance to go toe to toe or another game where our fear of the opposition leads to the downfall.
Going to be a fun weekend here.

Lots of posters on here hate England for some reason and begging for us to lose. That should only be left for Scousers, who had a cheer on Netherlands thread on RAWK before it was pulled.
England are capable of playing a lot better than they are showing. Luckily for England's perspective the Dutch midfield wasn't particulary outstanding and their attack wasn't any better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.