Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kane sluggish.
Get a fresh pair of legs on...

Ollie named MOTM in stadium? Great goal but Manoo, Phil, Stones Take your pick

I’m sorry for Ake.
But very happy for Phil, Kyle and John.
Apologies but I will be rooting for Rodrigo in the final.

You were the better side and if you turn up and play a decent game against Spain I certainly won’t begrudge you a win.

We on here are just used to seeing great football. If I see it in the final I don’t care who I see it from.

Watched on RTE tonight and Phil getting a lot of praise from the panel. Everyone feels you deserved the win. Southgate being given credit as a man under pressure.
Well done. Drink it in.
L
Same logic applies to Kane and he won't be dropped for the final either.

History will show Sir Gareth as the greatest ever English coach.

People who didn't witness his tenure will forever call us who did for saying he's the luckiest **** ever.
Ain’t that the truth. ****.

FWIW I wasn't being critical of Foden the player (he was the best player in the 1st half). I was critical of some of the things he did in the second half, specifically holding onto the ball for too long (he's learned that from Bellingham). Whether you're a City fan or not surely you can see he wasn't the same force in the 2nd half, his replacement came on, did make the pass early and it set up the winner.

And yes Rice had a shocker. He was very poor for EVERY match.

I'm pleased we won and are through, but I lost interest after Phil went off.

Saka and Bellingham had disappeared, should have been one of them.

Sir Southgate, got away with again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.