Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rice made some poor decisions and errors but in the second half he had 0 help from Bellingham. Foden wasn't as good but his teammates were incredibly cowardly/inaccurate in that second half - lost count of Foden getting pissed off at the lack of vertical passes.
Rice is average , thank fuck we were out muscled.

Excellent first half. Then Gareth got to them. Second half Dutch changed things tactically and Southgate didn’t respond and we barely created anything. Guess he got it right late on though

Right, one last bite.

Get fucked. If he dropped Kane people would moan and whinge.
Had people around me slagging Southgate off for putting Watkins on instead of Toney.
Constant ‘if he did this ‘ ‘if he did that’ .. all so easy to moan and slag off constantly. Even now! 2 mins after the final whistle people are jumping in the Bellingham thread to slag him off.
It’s a fuckin stain on our nation the amount of bitterness there is.
We were superb tonight, we won and we are in another final.
Carry on moaning about what Southgate should have done better though.
I’m out.

I bet you aren't out for long.
You can't resist it.

Southgate has been lucky.
But tonight,we deserved our luck.

I'm delighted we won.

Right, one last bite.

Had people around me slagging Southgate off for putting Watkins on instead of Toney.
Constant ‘if he did this ‘ ‘if he did that’ .. all so easy to moan and slag off constantly. Even now as we’ve just reached a final! 2 mins after the final whistle people are jumping in the Bellingham thread to slag him off.
I’m out.
Who the fuck would moan about Kane being dropped except you and his mum??
He’s been wank all tournament.
Watkins did more tonight than Kane all game. You’re so entrenched now it’s got embarrassing

Right, one last bite.

Constant ‘if he did this ‘ ‘if he did that’ .. all so easy to moan and slag off constantly. Even now as we’ve just reached a final! 2 mins after the final whistle people are jumping in the Bellingham thread to slag him off.
I’m out.
Pissed I see.

Not sure how taking the best player on the pitch off, in our Phil, was a good move

Taking Kane off for Watkins was the right thing but should have happened after an hour in every match
Because he wasn’t the best player on the pitch at that time, and hasn’t been that half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.