Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not his biggest fan but unless this is sarcasm his subs the last two games have got us through, and he’s on back to back finals. Again I’m not his biggest fan but in my 50 plus years the best England have ever got is 90 and 96 - semis.
Not sure how taking the best player on the pitch off, in our Phil, was a good move

Taking Kane off for Watkins was the right thing but should have happened after an hour in every match

Right, one last bite.

Get fucked. If he dropped Kane people would moan and whinge.
Had people around me slagging Southgate off for putting Watkins on instead of Toney.
Constant ‘if he did this ‘ ‘if he did that’ .. all so easy to moan and slag off constantly. Even now! 2 mins after the final whistle people are jumping in the Bellingham thread to slag him off.
It’s a fuckin stain on our nation the amount of bitterness there is.
We were superb tonight, we won and we are in another final.
Carry on moaning about what Southgate should have done better though.
I’m out.
Bye

Right, one last bite.

Get fucked. If he dropped Kane people would moan and whinge.
Had people slagging him off putting Watkins on instead of Toney.
Constant ‘if he did this ‘ ‘if he did that’ .. all so easy to moan and slag off constantly. Even now! 2 mins after the final whistle people are jumping in the Bellingham thread to slag him off.
It’s a fuckin stain on our nation the amount of bitterness there is.
We were superb tonight, we won and we are in another final.
Carry on moaning about what Southgate should have done better though.
I’m out.
Holy Shit you've gone full cockney wanker.

Even Danny Dyer would read your posts and tell you that's a bit facking much.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.