Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once again, as he did in the final three years ag, the Waistcoat failed to react to the opposition's change of tactics.

A tactical genius he is not.
Spot on that, second half we were terrible and there only appeared to be 1 winner.

Must be that lucky shirt he's wearing, the one he's worn for every match.

No excess luggage charge for Southgate that's for sure.

Take your bias city hat off and take a step back. Of course it worked. Palmer got the assist and Watkins scored. I’m not Southgate’s biggest fan but the changes clearly worked
It was ridiculous. Yeah it worked out so its justified. Foden was fantastic, whereas Bellingham was struggling second half.
But hey ho Capt Hindsight and all that!!!!!!!!!

Jude was and has been terrible. How he stayed on the pitch over and above Foden is beyond me… oh yeah the overhead kick.
Foden should also have got motm he didn't, the one flaw Phil has that he needs to be playing well, confidence sky high etc, getting subbed, not good, no motm, let's hope he's up again for Sunday as clearly he's England's best player

England deserved to win tonight no doubt, but it’s how they got this far in the first place I can’t get my head around. Literally seconds from being put out by Slovakia and they’ve somehow scruffed their way to the final. Football is genuinely mad.

England deserved to win tonight no doubt, but it’s how they got this far in the first place I can’t get my head around. Literally seconds from being put out by Slovakia and they’ve somehow scruffed their way to the final. Football is genuinely mad.
Agree but Netherlands set pieces gave something to deal with. Pickford still needed to make a couple of stops.

Cups and tournaments are different arent they? You must have played club and team sport and will know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.