Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep,

I reckon Foden would've scored that chance Cole Palmer put over the bar from inside the box just before
Honestly, it’s a fucking pointless conversation. Foden was the foden we all love in that first half but second half for various reason England dropped off. Subs at just the right time, England win and it was great.

Things would have been a lot different if Netherlands had a better midfield. It would have gotten a lot worse for both Bellingham and RIce.

I agree about Rice. He looked lost but Mainoo, a total novice, was calm and collected. Mainoo carried him actually which surprised me because I have been sceptical of Mainoo but will have to revise my opinion of him after tonight.

The opinion will always remain the same mate unless he leaves, he’s a rag twat :)

Yep,

I reckon Foden would've scored that chance Cole Palmer put over the bar from inside the box just before
So many variables at play we will never know. Thats based on Our Phil hitting the post from the same place an hour before. He got taken off, knackered.

Well done Ollie Watkins for taking his chance! Cracking goal to take England through, from a player who's seen very few minutes this tournament.

Lovely to see Johnny Stones performing so well too. And Phil was great especially in the first half.
Not forgetting Walker thought he had best game so far in tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.