Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said at half time on this thread we would do these if we put Watkins on

the game was crying out for some movement up front, which Kane doesn't offer.

We just don't play in a way these days to put things on a plate for Harry Kane. We need mobility to create space or offer a pass into the box.
Spot on. Kane wouldn’t have scored that goal as he’d have still been fannying about 10 yards outside the box. We’ve been crying out for Watkins movement after about an hour in every single game

And? They didn’t so who fucking cares.
I leave you to celebrate but again that wasn't the best Netherlands side in the world and Southgate got most of his subs wrong apart from Watkins. A better Dutch midfield would have got that to extra time. A better attack who knows what the outcome.

I'm away on holiday in Granada, wasn't watching the game just following on an app, but the spanish staff at the bar celebrated both Englands goals, seems they wanted us not the dutch.

Will now have to find a way to watch on Sunday, most of the bars are small, so will be rammed.

Mainoo was superb tonight . Hate giving rags credit but he’s no nonsense , keeps the game ticking , timely interceptions, full of energy and no ego and fully grounded (unlike a certain number 10) he would fit in nice in a pep team .
The adulation Bellingham gets is unreal , done nothing of note tonight and is still lauded yet Foden is judged by a quiet 2nd half in which the team has fell flat and in turn hindering him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.