Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sofascore smoking crack. Kane the highest rated player followed by Bellingham, Rice and Mainoo (tied). Worst player? Foden (tied with Pickford).

Should have gone to Specsavers for those ratings.1000012465.jpg

I leave you to celebrate but again that wasn't the best Netherlands side in the world and Southgate got most of his subs wrong apart from Watkins. A better Dutch midfield would have got that to extra time. A better attack who knows what the outcome.
But you can only play the team in front of you.

Injuries and loss of form are both part and parcel of the game.

Credit to Southgate for the Kane sub but that should have been a lot sooner. Didn't get it correct with Luke Shaw and Phil should have stayed and either RIce or Bellingham should have been hooked.
Phil was fucked. Shaw gave us balance. Agree Bellingham was crap, but bringing Rice off at 1-1 would have been stupid.

Kane tells the boss he's playing in the final.
Result = Spain European Champions..... again

Phil was fucked. Shaw gave us balance. Agree Bellingham was crap, but bringing Rice off at 1-1 would have been stupid.
Could have stayed and Kane hooked. Perhaps subbed him at the start of Extra time if it was needed. Rice was struggling but Bellingham would of have been more likely.

Chuffed to bits. Thought we were the better side. Foden had a blinder in the first half, very unlucky not to score. Wasn't that happy with the subs , which were late and very surprised that Bellingham stayed on having done nothing. But hey lucky Southagte came through again. All I can say is I sincerely hope I'm wrong again on Sunday @BlueHammer85 ! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.