Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only a tiny fraction of clubs domestic or international are lucky enough to play in major tournaments and an even smaller percentage get to a final.
Whatever has gone before regardless of context means nothing now.
They are 90 mins from immortality in football terms and I suppose that’s all that matters.
As somebody who has an affinity to both countries I hope the game is won by the right team on the day.

If we win the tournament then Southgate wins the argument and all those of us who have slated him are wrong. Simple. If we lose then we are right - he’s not good enough to win a major tournament. It’s pointless arguing the point til Sunday night. If we loose he’s thrown away the chance to win three trophies. If we win then he’s successfully progressed us to win a major tournament. Pretty back and white to me.

Netherlands are poor and they finished 3rd in their group for a reason ?? I don't like the new setup of the euros of 24 teams and having 3rd placed spots for knockouts and having an extra round.

England may get spanked in the final by Spain and end up like the other 23 clubs that won nothing, Unless Southgate wins the bloody thing I am not buying into Southgate being the best England manager since Alf Ramsey,
So what he's got to 1 final and a semi-final, HE LOST THEM,

I thought England played well tonight But Bellingham and Kane were poor, Foden was great and unlucky not to score. John Stones well, HOW has Southgate got 5 games in a row in 2 weeks out of him, Again Stones was solid tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.