Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England were excellent after conceding that first goal. No fear, committing players forward and completely dominant. The penalty was ridiculous but on another day Foden scores both of those efforts so going in level at half time was fair.

Second half was more even, the Dutch tweaked things and caused us problems and England showed more nerves and less composure.

We managed to wrestle some momentum back with the changes, and Watkins' winner was superb.

So that's look at Phil performance in this tournament playing a system that doesn't suit him.

Hit the woodwork twice, one cleared of the line, one off side goal and also an assist in an off side goal.

Bellend one goal.

Why was Phil instructed to stick to the wing second half ?

Why the fuck does Bellend not get called out for ignoring Phil ?

Its clear Bellend doesn't want Phil taking the glory even though Phil won't see it like that. Phil is a team player 100%

So that's look at Phil performance in this tournament playing a system that doesn't suit him.

Hit the woodwork twice, one cleared of the line, one off side goal and also an assist in an off side goal.

Bellend one goal.

Why was Phil instructed to stick to the wing second half ?

Why the fuck does Bellend not get called out for ignoring Phil ?

Its clear Bellend doesn't want Phil taking the glory even though Phil won't see it like that. Phil is a team player 100%
If that was a thing, Southgate wouldn’t have it. The one thing that can’t be taken away from his tenure is his removal of the cliques that formed during past squads under other managers. He quashed that from the start.

Kane kicked Dumfries, the decision was laughable and the subsequent yellow card just complete embarrassment.

Major penalty decision aside, the officials gave England absolutely everything. The corner decision and the "foul" on Saka which indirectly led to the winning goal summed it all up.
Nah, simply unanalytical and biased re the pen. He made it impossible for Kane not to make contact with his raised studs. Dangerously impeded him. Foul anywhere you like.
Well done on getting Dumfries in - feel better?

Right re the corner - but like a Liverpool decision. Perhaps we should go back and back and back.

You'll just have to cheer for Fort Williams in the final now.

Last edited:
You can't beat scoring a 90 plus minute winner.
Watkins finish was fantastic.
Waistcoat has shut a whole lot of people up, me included.
I just think the way we've played and how we've won the last 3 games our name is on the cup.
It’s very simple. He’ll only shut me up if he wins on Sunday. He’s had the best crop of England players since 66. He has been tactically inept in a World Cup Semi Final and Euro’s Final. Everybody can see we’ve been lucky to get to this final.

I know it’s tough because Spain are worthy favourites but he’s got nothing in the bank. Win, I get shut up. Lose, he fluked his way to a final and wasted a generation.

Kane kicked Dumfries, the decision was laughable and the subsequent yellow card just complete embarrassment.

Major penalty decision aside, the officials gave England absolutely everything. The corner decision and the "foul" on Saka which indirectly led to the winning goal summed it all up.
Hurting a bit are we?

Ha ha. The only good thing about Gaweth limping to a final he’ll get tactically outwitted in again is the Sweaty Socks shitting themselves unnecessarily for a few days.

The referee gave England absolutely everything? lol. What I always look at is whether a team deserved to win. Last night was one of the few we did deserve the win.

England played really well first half, 2nd half was a return to their negative way of playing.
Deserved win and taking nothing away from England but how shit was that Netherlands team, bloody awful.
On to the final and England will cause Spain problems but will have to step up again, Spain are levels above as a team....but then so were we for the FA cup final....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.