Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Memphis Depay, Weghorst, Gakpo, Its enough to give you nightmares.......wait, actually...those guys are fucking bang average at best. However, the absolute shitstain that has been this England team this tournament gives me no confidence whatsoever.

I'll watch and cheer if we win, like i always do, but i do not expect to be remotely entertained and that is 80% on the coaching staff (from a tactics & squad selection point of view) and 20% on the players.

Always seemed a really nice guy, family man, never in the papers for the wrong reasons.
Constant goalscorer year on year and carried the line consistently for club and country. One of the best strikers we’ve ever produced.
Maybe Kaz still bitter as she labelled him a one season wonder and has it in for him. Embarrassingly
Bitter ? Lol and no i didnt

I think Germany, Spain and France have all won things, repeatedly, whereas you’re a Russian linesman away from winning fuck all. How did they all end up in the hardest route? You’re lucky and jammy when groups are allocated and the route if the draw you end up in. There’s no way you’re in the same ieague as the above 3.

Watching Spain right now, whoever gets them in the final are getting handed their arse.

As for us, we aren’t at the races, neither are you ability wise. Every one of your games have been an instant cure for insomnia. You probably noticed. All I’m saying is on your displays, if you hadn’t been drawn against second rate teams, relatively, you woukd never have got through. You have to know that.

Oh I do know how it works, but, again, you have won fuck all for 60 years and that took a goal that was never a goal. If I supported any of Germany, France or Spain I would be asking questions. You mentioned getting to the semi finals and final, you played fuck all on the way to both of them too.

You’re lucky and it makes you look like contenders, but when you look at who you actually beat, it’s falls apart. Do you actually think your team is in the same bracket as the best here?

You confuse having the best ieague in the world with you being up there. What is it the best teams have in relation to English players? Two if you’re lucky? It’s the best because you can afford to bring the best, take them away and your ieague is nothing.

Need to end it, Southgate in talking and I’m starting to feel queasy. Good luck tomorrow night. Let’s hope it lasts.
You can talk about us getting a favourable decision all you like but we were in the World Cup Final and the score stood at 2-2. It was going to go either way and by a poor decision, it went our way.

If you want to talk about luck - we had one of the most ridiculous goals given against us in the 1986 World Cup quarter final, we would've played in another World Cup Final in 1990 if we had won a penalty shoot out, we would've been in another Euros Final in 1996 if we had won a penalty shoot out, we were knocked out of the 1998 World Cup on penalties, we had a freak goal scored against us in the quarter final of the 2002 World Cup against one of the best Brazil teams since 1982, in 2004, we were ripping up the Euros tournament when Wayne Rooney was injured - we went on the lose another penalty shootout, in 2008 we were beaten in the World Cup Quarter Final in yet another penalty shootout, in Euro 2012 we were shit but were put out in the quarter finals by Italy in guess what - another penalty shootout, in 2021 we got to the Euros final and were beaten by Italy in a penalty shootout.

If countless England managers and coaches had been given the brains to take penalty practice more seriously, we could easily have been in an extra World Cup Final, an extra World Cup semi final, an extra World Cup quarter final, won a European Championship, been in another Euros final on home soil, and been in an extra two Euros semi finals.

Luck goes two ways and we've had a fuck load go against us that has more than compensated for the linesman in 1966 - in a game that finished 4-2 anyway.

France ended up on the wrong side of the draw because they finished second in their group. Had they won it, they'd have played Turkey and then Holland and had they beat those two, England would've been playing France tonight. It isn't England's fault that we won our group but France didn't win theirs.

I do believe that whoever plays Spain is likely to get a good beating but it's a final and as pointed out on here many times, finals can be weird occasions. If finals always went the way of the favourites, City would be two FA Cups up, United and Wigan would be one down, Liverpool would have another, Wimbledon wouldn't have one and the countless more examples that are littered throughout the history of football.

Scotland and England not being at the races ability wise - well that can hardly be held as a comparison. English players repeatedly get to and win Champions League finals at club level and have recently developed a habit of reaching semi finals in International Football. We can't be drawing shit teams in every tournament, we are drawing and beating teams who have reached quarter finals. In the last Euros, we beat Germany at Wembley.

Honestly - I've never really been bothered about Scotland but this summer, you've turned into a load of bitches, moaning about everything. "England think they're better than they are" - no we don't, we know we're shit but expect better. "England's fans sing about wars" - your national anthem is about a 700 year old battle. "England have lucky draws" - it's because we're better than you. And to top it off, the chant befitting the scousers - "No Scotland, No Party" - well the tournaments between 1998 and 2018 were just fine and dandy without you skirt wearing fuckers turning up for your customary week and a half.

You can talk about us getting a favourable decision all you like but we were in the World Cup Final and the score stood at 2-2. It was going to go either way and by a poor decision, it went our way.

If you want to talk about luck - we had one of the most ridiculous goals given against us in the 1986 World Cup quarter final, we would've played in another World Cup Final in 1990 if we had won a penalty shoot out, we would've been in another Euros Final in 1996 if we had won a penalty shoot out, we were knocked out of the 1998 World Cup on penalties, we had a freak goal scored against us in the quarter final of the 2002 World Cup against one of the best Brazil teams since 1982, in 2004, we were ripping up the Euros tournament when Wayne Rooney was injured - we went on the lose another penalty shootout, in 2008 we were beaten in the World Cup Quarter Final in yet another penalty shootout, in Euro 2012 we were shit but were put out in the quarter finals by Italy in guess what - another penalty shootout, in 2021 we got to the Euros final and were beaten by Italy in a penalty shootout.

If countless England managers and coaches had been given the brains to take penalty practice more seriously, we could easily have been in an extra World Cup Final, an extra World Cup semi final, an extra World Cup quarter final, won a European Championship, been in another Euros final on home soil, and been in an extra two Euros semi finals.

Luck goes two ways and we've had a fuck load go against us that has more than compensated for the linesman in 1966 - in a game that finished 4-2 anyway.

France ended up on the wrong side of the draw because they finished second in their group. Had they won it, they'd have played Turkey and then Holland and had they beat those two, England would've been playing France tonight. It isn't England's fault that we won our group but France didn't win theirs.

I do believe that whoever plays Spain is likely to get a good beating but it's a final and as pointed out on here many times, finals can be weird occasions. If finals always went the way of the favourites, City would be two FA Cups up, United and Wigan would be one down, Liverpool would have another, Wimbledon wouldn't have one and the countless more examples that are littered throughout the history of football.

Scotland and England not being at the races ability wise - well that can hardly be held as a comparison. English players repeatedly get to and win Champions League finals at club level and have recently developed a habit of reaching semi finals in International Football. We can't be drawing shit teams in every tournament, we are drawing and beating teams who have reached quarter finals. In the last Euros, we beat Germany at Wembley.

Honestly - I've never really been bothered about Scotland but this summer, you've turned into a load of bitches, moaning about everything. "England think they're better than they are" - no we don't, we know we're shit but expect better. "England's fans sing about wars" - your national anthem is about a 700 year old battle. "England have lucky draws" - it's because we're better than you. And to top it off, the chant befitting the scousers - "No Scotland, No Party" - well the tournaments between 1998 and 2018 were just fine and dandy without you skirt wearing fuckers turning up for your customary week and a half.
Not a huge international football fan myself but bravo to this post. The sweaty has made a proper tit of itself in this forum. Harping on about an injustice in 66. What a complete clown. The embarrassment that is Scottish football and the performance of the national team would in normal circumstances ensure a period of isolation and reflection. This muppet has spent the morning slagging the semi finalists off for not being good enough. Meanwhile his team are all on the Benidorm bus on there holidays.

3 blokes from work have just clocked out for the day and are off to town for 1pm. I don’t think they ever go out. Ever.

Fucking happy clappers. I hope they get bladdered and miss it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.