Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone genuinely not too fussed and bothered about the national side?
I honestly can't get excited about this lot at all to be honest. I know we are 2 games away from winning a pot and maybe it's my age making me miserable.
But I'm sick of seeing all the wags flouting their wealth flying on private jets whilst most of us can't pay the electricity bill.

I honestly can't get excited about this lot at all to be honest. I know we are 2 games away from winning a pot and maybe it's my age making me miserable.
But I'm sick of seeing all the wags flouting their wealth flying on private jets whilst most of us can't pay the electricity bill.

Just hired out Pub floor for Wednesday, can't wait.

If you don't care, turn your telly off and save money on the electricity - win win!

I don't think you're in a minority. I've not been anywhere near as excited as I usually am, getting lost in the buzz of "it's coming home" knowing deep down it won't. It's been a lot calmer and measured by most people, who have had enough of Southgate and have been bored shitless by the football we've endured.

But it's semi final time, and it's win at all costs. Don't care about the performance now, it's all about winning and I hope we do it.

Germany go with:

Ref: Felix Zwayer
Assistants: Stefan Lupp, Marco Achmüller
4th official: Daniel Siebert
VAR: Bastian Dankert
VAR Assistant: Christian Dingert

I think City's success has had a big impact on my apathy for England. Years ago when we were shit and never won a thing, England offered a hope of success and enjoying a good run in a tournament was a great experience. Now, i will enjoy it and am looking forward to Weds night, but i wont be gutted like i would years ago when we get beat.

Not been bothered about England since 66. Quite liked our win v Holland with Gazza etc.

When i was younger and it was the same old shite Beckham/Scholes/Gerrard/Lampard/Owen i wasn’t that arsed.
As soon SWP made an appearance, i watched to see how he did.
Now we have Stones, Walker & Foden i have watched all games and now cheering them on.
If they get knocked out i’m not going to get upset as i am defo more Club than Country kind of fan

Good luck England bit i’m more looking forward to hopefully 5 in a row

If you don't care, turn your telly off and save money on the electricity - win win!

I don't think you're in a minority. I've not been anywhere near as excited as I usually am, getting lost in the buzz of "it's coming home" knowing deep down it won't. It's been a lot calmer and measured by most people, who have had enough of Southgate and have been bored shitless by the football we've endured.

But it's semi final time, and it's win at all costs. Don't care about the performance now, it's all about winning and I hope we do it.
Yes I agree with you.
I think part of the issue for me is that any nationalism you publicly display in this country is frowned upon from some people - and we don't even celebrate our national day with a Bank Holiday unlike other countries.
So it's for me hard to be patriotic without offending someone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.