Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First rated team you’ve faced and it’s the semi finals. You cunts get the easier draws every tournament and qualifiers. No way shouid you be anywhere near the semi. As you all know, you’re shite.
Before Saturday 5pm, the majority of Scots were predicting that we would get smashed by th Swiss who had developed into a strong side after nearly beating Germany and hammering Italy. Just go look on Kerrydale Street.

No doubt if we get past the Dutch you will be back claiming they were cannon fodder?

That's the benefits of winning the group. England can't control what happens elsewhere.
The side of the group you were on? The qualifying group getting there? The last time you had a difficult group anywhere, I was still struggling with walking.

My point is, teams have gone out who are so much better and it’s only your jammy luck you didn’t meet them.

If I sound a bitter Scot, you're fucking bang on. :)

Wednesday's ref is Felix Zwayer who was connected to matchfixing. When Dortmund were at the wrong end of an OliVAR-esque decision against the German Rags, Jude Bellingham (then a Dortmund player) said;

"You give a referee that has match-fixed before the biggest game in Germany. What did you expect?".

Getting the popcorn ready for this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.