Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England will win both the semi final and the final.

They will not have deserved it by their general play but records will show we won Euros 2024

And Gareth will be knighted. More importantly Tesco will still be selling milk, eggs & potatoes

Deep joy, I will be watching this from my hospital bed following having a pacemaker fitted. Could be a good test for it if it goes to pens :-)
Good luck with that and hopefully you will fully recover by the time the season kicks off.

England will win both the semi final and the final.

They will not have deserved it by their general play but records will show we won Euros 2024

And Gareth will be knighted. More importantly Tesco will still be selling milk, eggs & potatoes
Not a chance. Either Spain or France will. Both know how to win tournaments.

Yes I agree with you.
I think part of the issue for me is that any nationalism you publicly display in this country is frowned upon from some people - and we don't even celebrate our national day with a Bank Holiday unlike other countries.
So it's for me hard to be patriotic without offending someone.
Anyone who frowns upon people being patriotic towards their country aren't worth worrying about. Everything these days is so sanitized, if you want to enjoy supporting England then no fucker should be able to take that away.

For me, football as a sport is as far removed from the game that I knew and played in my youth as is possible. It's like a different sport.
Watching my beloved City is always -and always will be- something I treasure. My memories of the club, the players, the various managers, the games etc, have in many ways defined who I am. And Manchester City FC will always be a part of my being.
But the game has moved on considerably. Some might argue for the better, and I'd say the technicality of the game has definitely improved, but on the downside I feel as if we've lost something: something intangible and deep-rooted within us all, maybe football has lost its soul?
It could be the money side of the game, I don't know. But I see some players who look as if they really could not give a fuck what is happening around them during the game, as if everything is too much hassle for them. Certain players are not giving it a 100%, and for me that is the minimum requirement, give it your all or fuck off home and count your millions.
When I see someone like Kane(pen), standing just outside the opposition penalty area, hands on hips and stifling a yawn, I want to run onto the pitch and thump the man. Same with Bellingham.
When I was a kid our manager would say "If any of you walk off the pitch, not covered in mud and drenched with sweat, struggling to catch your breath, and generally looking dead on your feet, I'm gonna ask why."
And we've all been there. All of us that played over the park and at school, or in the street, everyone of us will have memories of their youth, and they'll read this post and say "Yeah, I remember stuff like that happening."

But it seems that fighting spirit has evaporated from the game, and will sadly never return.

So the ref for the Holland game has past beef with Bellingham. The ref has a history of 6 month ban for match-fixing, which Bellingham questioned the appointment of the ref for a Dortmund game in 2021.

Lump on a red card for Bellingham. He plays on the edge as it is and it doesn’t look like the ref will need much to send him off.

Not a chance. Either Spain or France will. Both know how to win tournaments.

France will beat England for sure. They're not too dissimilar to England right now but a bit more savvy at getting over the line and won't have any problem stinking the place out along with England.

Spain play much better football than England but there's always a chance England can drag them down into a borefest and win.

Either way, still have to get past Netherlands yet. I don't think they're anything special "on paper" but they play like a good cohesive unit unlike England and the likes of Gakpo are in very good form.

First rated team you’ve faced and it’s the semi finals. You cunts get the easier draws every tournament and qualifiers. No way shouid you be anywhere near the semi. As you all know, you’re shite.

That's the benefits of winning the group. England can't control what happens elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.