Netherlands v France - Fri 21st June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group D

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The one game where I can go to the pub and have a long lunch with my oldest home from college and it’s a snoozer. Ah well, at least France didn’t win and I thought Nate played well. I’ve had a soft spot for the Dutch since Cruyff, who was my favo(u)rite player as a wee boy (and the only player Americans had heard of besides Pele and Beckenbauer in the 70s). And one of the few kits I own is a Nigel DeJong oranj one from some years ago so it was fun to break it out.

Whatever you think of the decision, the main thing everybody’s after is consistency right?

You’ll do well to find an example where a player in an offside position between the ‘keeper and the ball who wasn’t penalised.

France have been so underwhelming, Griezemann, Dembele, Rabiot, Thuram, I wouldn't take any at City, such an overrated team relying on Mbappe to carry them home

Whatever you think of the decision, the main thing everybody’s after is consistency right?

You’ll do well to find an example where a player in an offside position between the ‘keeper and the ball who wasn’t penalised.
No mate, I don't want consistently bad decisions.

Sorry but loads of goals have been scored when another of the attacking players was offside but clearly not interfering with play.

If you mean directly in front of the keeper, then that is a completely different state of affairs.

The Dutch goal should have stood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.