Netherlands v France - Fri 21st June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group D

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure that it's that clear cut. Just off the top of my head: la Suède, la Norvège, la Lithuanie, la Latvie etc. I could go on. And there's the ones you don't notice: l'Allemagne, l'Angleterre, etc. You would say, “une Allemagne très différente de celle de l'après guerre”. “Une Angleterre qui fait toujours bande à part”. Etc.
Yeah, I didn’t mean that as a definitive list. They were just some examples off the top of my head.

It’s more than 20 years since I graduated, and I haven’t used it very much in the intervening years.

The two decisions that have caused the most controversy have been by Taylor and Twatwell no surprise there then

Yep..highlights the incompetency of the PL refs and their total lack of football intelligence

The studio pundits all said goal, breaking the footage down to show that the goalkeepers stance made sure he couldnt dive for it anyway

It is wonderful to see VAR generally used quickly and without controversy. The Belgium goal against Slovakia was harshly ruled out, but you can argue he wouldn't have got the ball under control without it hitting his arm.

But last night the PL shows just why we are fucked. Taking a fucking age to find a reason to rule a perfectly good goal out. The keeper was never getting there.

France have been so underwhelming, Griezemann, Dembele, Rabiot, Thuram, I wouldn't take any at City, such an overrated team relying on Mbappe to carry them home
Griezemann should be on 3 or 4 goals already, fucked up many a Dream Team, mine included.

When putting these teams together it just shows how scarce good goal scoring strikers are,

Mbappe or Kane, that's your lot and they both have issues at this tournament

Exposing our bent refs for what they truly are.
Although I do not rate him, don’t think he had a good game and dread having him officiating us against other top 8 teams, I wouldn’t blame Taylor for the goal ruled out. Linesman put his flag up so he had to blow BUT this is all down to the most incompetent official I have ever seen, Attwell. Nearly once every 2 games there seems to be a major fuck up by him and yet he somehow gets picked for the Euros.
How Var could not see he was not interfering with the Keeper, the keepers body position etc, take so long and still get it wrong is another Attwell special.
Wasn’t it the last World Cup none of our officials were selected, a damming assessment of PGMOL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.