Never a red card

Another joke referee. Completely mugged by Shawcross who went down as if he'd been pole-axed. I'm surprised Bennett's still refereeing; thought he'd be in the park at his age playing bowls or feeding the ducks. It's where he should be anyway.

Mind you his linesman Tony Pullis is having a good game, orchestrating things in his ASBO outfit which he's obviously got out of the bargain bucket at Sports Soccer earlier today.

I'd appeal. Was NOT dangerous play, he was trying to shrug off the player who was pulling him back. In addition, CITY should scream BLUE murder over the Huth challenge on Bellamy as he is trying to run across the box. Arm in the face/neck!

If Boateng can get his chalkled off against Blackburn then Adebayor should definatly get off. Ryan Shawcross is an cheating c**t.

Huth doing exactly the fucking same to Bellamy,not seen by the ref.
Wonder if Pulis will be reporting this to the FA.
Two fucking idiot refs on the bounce.
Mancini better be making a stink about any/all Stoke`s bad challenges tommorrow.
Won`t hold my breath.
He should have stomped on the pitch and knocked Steve Bennet out.
SHOW SOME BALL FFS.

Nothing malicious in that.

Referee's an inbred wanker from Stoke. Shocking decision. I'll be physically sick if City don't appeal this ahead of the Chelsea game.

I'm pissed off.

Another ref, another brown envelope.

It is getting beyond a joke now, I am still trying to get my head around the outrageous decision to not ban Mascherano for 5 games and now we face the prospect of losing Ade for 4.

"They" will do anything to de-rail our attempts to gatecrash the party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.