Never had a problem with the Police untill..KINDA RELATED UP

We USED to have a very big problem here with up to 20 scrotes going down to the play park at the bottom of the esteate every friday and saturday night in the good weather, drinking and taking drugs and then making a nuisance of themselves going back up the estate when they seemed ready, we had a word with them when they were sober and drug free and received the attitude, we phoned the police quite a few times, but when a patrol car arrived they had scarpered, then we met with the police and asked them to send a bycicle team down the backs with video equipment to obtain evidence, and this was done, but due to the clear nights the srotes had moved further away so their behaviour was less noticeable even under a telescopic lens.
Then it got nasty.
My next door neighbour had things thrown at his window, came out to confront the scum, and was about to go into battle alone when his two 18 & 21 year old sons followed him out, I opened my door with a couple of mates, the house on the other side of the road opened with a few more and a couple of houses at the end of the estate did likewise and a couple of houses at the bottom of the estate had the same.
We have had no problems the last two or three years.

macca-mcfc-flc said:
They are a waste of time the old bill,last week 3 off them pulled a lad outside my house to check his insurance for his car,they were there for 3hrs and the lads details were all in order.wasting time for that,

Fucking useless and couldn't give a fuck unless it gets them to a target. If they want our help we are expected to drop everything, or if I happened to be going 32 in a 30 then they would be interested. Wankers.

I lived a few years ago on a side street off Moston Lane, a few doors down from an off licence. I was at number 3 and there was an alley way next to number 1. For almost 2 years a gang congregated every night, kicked a ball against garages, drank and smoked weed. Never less than 10 of them and anywhere upto 30 at weekends beyond midnight.
Our kids and others nearby were stuck in because they were under 10 and no oway could they go out on the street. Elderly people were far to scared to go out.
One Friday they turned up around 5pm and were smoking and pissing in the alley way. I drove to go shopping at the supermarket and called 999 on the mobile, told the operater what was going on. She told me off for calling emergancy number and gave me the other number, emphasising that this was not an emergancy.
I went on a polite and calm rant. ''This may not seem like an emergancy to you, but to me and my kids and neighbours, imprisoned in our homes every night because 20/25 lads aged 13 - 16 are drinking alcohol, smoking weed and urinating in the street and alleyways, causing criminal damage by smashing bottles in the middle of the road, this is an emergancy and please do not tell me otherwise as you have not had to put up with this for 2 years.''
Came back 35 mins later and the street was cleared of vermin and they patrolled the place for the next few nights......
It was only the erection of alley gates that got rid of them as it flushed them out into the open as they had no place to hide......
Finally our under 10's could reclaim the streets as their own!

Police are for the most part utter shit. My car got broken into one night. I called them out and he had cut his hand smashing the window so they took DNA and found a match. I was then rang a few days later to be informed that the lad had been given a final warning. I asked the police who they thought would be paying for the window repair then. They replied 'you'. I explained to them that I hadn't actually smashed the window, it was him, he should pay for it. I also pointed out if they matched his blood he must already have a criminal record so how many warnings were they going to give him. I also asked when (not if) he did something again and broke his final warning they would then make him pay for the window, they replied no. I asked the cop on the phone if she would be pleased if somebody broke her window and she had to pay for it. She said 'obviously not'. I said so basically if I smashed your car window I'd get off with nothing more than a warning and you'd have to pay for it, cos I'm fucking tempted to. I was warned about my threatining behaviour so I just slammed the phone down.

To sum up, yet another case where they were fucking useless. What do you expect when most of them did public services at college?

Some little toe rag tried to break into our factory a few months ago,we have it alarmed thro to the police station and monitored by a private security centre...
so 2 days later the police come to visit...
Next i get a letter stating that if my alarm goes off again ,the police will take me off being monitored for 3 months...
They are a joke...

more interested in nabbing people with their gay little cameras rather than getting their hands dirty.i know 5 police officers and they are all cocks, make of that what you will.

Yet again the little wankers are out causing havoc, a neighbour who moved into his new house 3 weeks ago has already commented about them.

Have lit themselves bonfire and would imagine they are getting pissed and smashing stuff. The local Plod are to busy at the moment. They both must be wanking each other off or something.

if they got a bonfire going why dont you call fire brigase tell them theres a fire next thing fire brigade there police will turn up and they;ll see what the kids are like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.