Neville/Giggs's plans for Manchester city centre.

Just more awful, oversized monstrosities to add to a quickly deteriorating landscape.

Its depressing when you go to Cities like Prague and see how the historical quarters have been retained or old buildings renovated yet over here the Planners/Developers are so quick to demolish and replace.

No wonder Ian Simpson has got the penthouse as thats probably the best view in the city now, looking out, as his beetham tower has blighted everyone elses. Still I am sure him and the developers will make a quick buck on it.

Look at the building opposite the library is there any building more unimaginative or out of character?

I'd love some new skyscrapers in Manchester, but they all look a little two bob. Beetham Tower is hideous and the windows keep falling out.

How anyone can say Manchester hasn't improved immensely in the past twenty years is clueless.

Just more awful, oversized monstrosities to add to a quickly deteriorating landscape.

Its depressing when you go to Cities like Prague and see how the historical quarters have been retained or old buildings renovated yet over here the Planners/Developers are so quick to demolish and replace.

No wonder Ian Simpson has got the penthouse as thats probably the best view in the city now, looking out, as his beetham tower has blighted everyone elses. Still I am sure him and the developers will make a quick buck on it.

Look at the building opposite the library is there any building more unimaginative or out of character?
Have lived in Prague and Budapest, majestic cities, wonderful to live in for the sights of nothing else, this looks like the 1980s in Ballymun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.