Neville/Giggs's plans for Manchester city centre.

Ratboy and the family man's architect impression already did that.

I'm currently drinking an extremely hideous Irish whiskey. In fact it's so fucking bad I was searching for the old whisky thread to warn people about it. It's Irish whiskey called Flannigans and it's made in Scotland. How the fuck can it be Irish if it's made in Scotland? It must think it's Rod fucking Stewart or something.

I'm currently drinking an extremely hideous Irish whiskey. In fact it's so fucking bad I was searching for the old whisky thread to warn people about it. It's Irish whiskey called Flannigans and it's made in Scotland. How the fuck can it be Irish if it's made in Scotland? It must think it's Rod fucking Stewart or something.
Does it give you the urge to support Celtic too?

Nope, hasn't been built so fuck all chance of doing that, hopefully I never get the chance.
I'm sure with modern graphics programming it would be possible to create an artists impression of it on fire with all the windows smashed.

That's what you get for drinking scotch.

Bootle street courtyard could easily be converted into a beuatiful plaza with cafes/bars boutiquie shops and they could build up on the existing using the style of the builing, which would then compliment the area.
Of course this would probably cost more as it.

All this glass skyscraper shit will ruin the continuity of the area.I work in spiningfields and it is a souless bland space.

Look at the recemtly built 2 tree hilton and motel one near london rd fire station because they are 15-20 storey high they don't diminish the station beauty in anyway and so preserve a nice balance

Last edited:

There were some Japanese whiskies a while back that boasted they were made from REAL SCOTTISH GRAPES! Perhaps yer drinking a blend of Scottish and Irish grapes.

Don't know what to think really..

On the one hand you can't halt progress, and Manchester Town hall is magnificent, but it's not as though they will be knocking it down, plus the huge glass Beetham tower is only a few blocks away.

Of course Neville and Giggs will just be frontsmen(I would imagine) for a huge property company.

This is the same Gary Neville that was going to build his Tellytubby house underground in Bolton so it would not impact on the landscape.

Shagger and Nutter must be the bit that sez Red Developments! I think they would have had more credence had they slipped a life-size picture of Goebbels in the piccy with the suits instead of Shagger Giggsy. Every time I see that Rag canute I see the Third Reich's Minister for Propaganda! It's those shifty sunken eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if the two aren't related. I bet if he got on Who Do You Think You Are they would find it but the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya would massage it into a relative of Kaiser Bill!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.