Neville slags City...

nobody can eat fifty eggs

He's commented that clubs who get there business done early in the transfer window are run correctly, unlike City who are panic buying at the last minute. I read it somewhere yesterday but can't find the link now, did any one else see it? He's still a biased rag shit and anyone who's defended him on here should know now.

Do you disagree with him? Personally I would rather have all our signings in the first day of the window so they are ready for the season. Last couple of matches we just dont seem like we were ready for them to me cant put my finger on it.

pretty difficult to do all your business early when you know that it's equally important to move players on that no-one wants

doesn't matter when you do your business in the window as long as you do it

If only we had some History, players would pay us to play.
How many transfers was Mr Neville involved in?

Signing overseas players it is probably better to get them signed and in early in the summer to give them more time to adjust and settle in to a new country and team. English players probably less so. If we signed Messi at 10.59.59 pm on deadline day no one would be complaining and everyone at the club would be buzzing and the opposition quaking.

It's a fair point, it allows your players to get their heads down and get a pre-season together under their belts. Personally, I was shocked when some BM users were disappointed that Garcia, Maicon & Nastasic won't be making a debut today (only one saw the reasoning behind them not being able to play apart from the obvious technicalities, the rest used Robinho and Tevez coming back from internationals as an excuse).

It's sort of true, but if you look at the behaviour of almost all the players and the professionalism of the staff at City there is no doubt that this club is run exceptionally well compared to some other in the Premier League. Some people will point out players like Tevez and Balotelli as examples of poor management, but in my opinion there work better as examples of excellent management; what other clubs could rein in such characters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.