New 2013/14 City kits!

manchester blue said:
davymcfc said:
ChicagoBlue said:
ManCityHSS0910.jpg

EXACTLY! My match attire since it came out and will be again this season. STILL looks like new and has been worn to every City game I've attended for FOUR seasons (seasoncard holder).
Gentle wash, no spin dryer, no iron....no pubs, no chippy teas, no curries, no shopping trips, no holidays, either!

Material is TOP CLASS. Fit is TOP CLASS. Traditional colors are TOP CLASS! Only thing that could possibly have made it better would have been the white bands on the sleeves, but it actually looks great without them!
This is a beautiful kit.

Couldn't agree more. Such a shame we have fired off Umbro. They have done some great kits second time round, was not so impressed first time when they were doing Utd as well.

Does anyone know where this can be purchased from?
eBay

banbury_blue said:
With regards to the Nike sizing? I was a 44 (and sometimes a 46) in the last shirt.. Does that now equate to a L or an XL in the new system?

I'd say your an XL as I used to wear a 42 and bought a large and the size is simerlar so I'd say XL is like a 44

Question for those who have bought the new nike shirt at the city store....

Is the lettering for the players name on the back the same size as the actual shirt the players wear?

Im in the US, and every player shirt ive ordered in the past the lettering has been very small...not the larger sized letters....

Just wondering if theres any other way to get a shirt directly from the city store instead of through kitbag or whatever wearhouse they use.

Made an effort on Monday to go to the City Store prior to the match and check out the shirts to see whether it was worth getting one, I was simply shocked at the poor quality. The badge in particular, on the Umbro shirts they were completely embroidered and looked great. Now it's a shaped piece of cloth which the badge has been sewn into, looks terrible and cheap. I for one won't be getting a home shirt for this reason alone, don't get me started on the price (more for less anyone?). I did like the Black Away kit though, maybe an option for late next year when the price comes down. Until then my 11/12 Home and 12/13 3rd Away will suit me just fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.