New away kit revealed

I hate it, This is worse than the home shirt and if the pictures are correct the third shirt is disgusting, this will be the first year since the sixty's that I wont have a current shirt. I have bought the training top and the polo shirt and think both are stunning.

2F9886BF00000578-3373027-image-a-14_1450950771521.jpg

city-crest.jpg

Don't really like the colours but I'm sure some will. What bugs me though is the badge, when I saw the monochrome versions as we announced the new badge I remember thinking they'd be smart on the kit; however I'd have thought the colouring should be the other way around. I.e. the text, the boat & the rose should've had the trims colour (yellow in this case) & the filler should've been left blank - when you fill it all in the trims colour it just turns into a big yellow blob for me, especially from any sort of distance.

Oh well.

For all the build up over the new badge, then we go and put something that look's like a Boddington's beer mat on the away kit !

I could see the home kit arguments(I even thought that was a little over the top) but when you are making this much fuss over an away kit(isn't that the kit where you expect something different to begin with for 99% of clubs?) which doesn't look that bad compared to a lot of PL clubs... I think it's time to take a step back and self assess. I didn't realise we had that many Gok Wan's with added dramatics and campness.

I quite like this one.... btw someone explain to me this pattern thing what does it look like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.