New Band Aid 30 record.

It's a shame they invited those gimps from 1 direction and that plastic rag twat Olly Murs to join in, that will raise their profile no doubt and sell more of their records. I can't help but think with this one, 1 direction were told to do it, can't imagine they'd take a break from recording videos and touring to do that out of the good of their own heart. Some PR manager has probably gone "Do this song boys, it will improve your image, you will look generous and will help the sale of your new album".

However, it's a good cause, I hope it raises millions that goes to the end user, I will be buying it.

People should just donate the cost of the single rather than buying this crap.

After the empassioned speech from Bob Geldof on X Factor I'll be buying a copy... One bloody good human being who is still caring and sharing after all the shit life has thrown at him.....

Ebola takes no prisoners and the cost of a single means fuck all to most of us...

ancoats said:
got a couple of questions

how much money are all of them multi millionaires hoping to rise from the british public

and

why not just go around each other with a cap and full it up then walk to 10 downing street ask them to put in a couple of million then over to the queen and ask them to put in a couple of million

NOPE THE PEOPLE OF BRITIAN AGAIN ARE ASK TO DIG DEEP AT THIS TIME OF YEAR
bob Geldof please stop its 2014 the rich list to getting bigger each year ask them

because this way they get huge free publicity, including Uncle Bob

Bluemanc100 said:
So many cynics....

not at all ???

just don't understand WHY does the buck always stop at the people feet with buy this buy that
there is enough money in the government and world powers for this THEY HAVE £billions of pounds OF HIDDEN FUNDS just for this sort of thing

YES help ebola victims but what are the government and world powers and money men giving
yes just £5 will help but what about a the £millionaires / £billionaires of this world would they miss 1% of there wealth YES THAT WHAT IT WOULD TAKE JUST 1% FROM THEM

It would have been far better if Pudsey F*ckin' Bear & Comic Shaggin' Relief had sung Feed the World whilst Sports Bastard Aid did the backing vocals. That way all the publicity seeking whores could have got it over in a day, oh wait that's not what it is about is it.

Adele went up so high in my estimation when it was reported she ignored Geldorf's 100 phone calls, anyone else would get a visit from the cops for harassment.

Blue Mist said:
It would have been far better if Pudey F*ckin' Bear & Comic Shaggin' Relief had sung Feed the World whilst Sports Bastard Aid did the backing vocals. That way all the publicity seeking whores could have got it over in a day, oh wait that's; not what it is about is it.

Adele went up so high in my estimation when it was reported she ignored Geldorf's 100 phone calls, anyone else would get a visit from the cops for harassment.

Urban myth mate.
Geldof just said on Sky he never phoned her cos he hasn't got her number and she is taking a sabbatical from any work anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.