New Band Aid 30 record.

denislawsbackheel said:
Blue Mist said:
It would have been far better if Pudey F*ckin' Bear & Comic Shaggin' Relief had sung Feed the World whilst Sports Bastard Aid did the backing vocals. That way all the publicity seeking whores could have got it over in a day, oh wait that's; not what it is about is it.

Adele went up so high in my estimation when it was reported she ignored Geldorf's 100 phone calls, anyone else would get a visit from the cops for harassment.

Urban myth mate.
Geldof just said on Sky he never phoned her cos he hasn't got her number and she is taking a sabbatical from any work anyway.

What ! I read it in the Sun, how can it not be true. Bastards one and all anyway.

BillyBonds said:
How come they're not leaping around over the 600,000 deaths a year from malaria?

It's not trendy enough. Ebola is all the rage at the moment!

Can't see any harm in it and what people buy is up to them, what made me laugh though was the news bigging it all up as though there were thousands outside the studios, a quick ariel view shown about 100 young girls at most and the same number journos and camera crews

Juan King said:
BillyBonds said:
How come they're not leaping around over the 600,000 deaths a year from malaria?

It's not trendy enough. Ebola is all the rage at the moment!

This all day long. Occasionally a decent news crew actually find a real doctor and report that people suffering and dying from malaria are now being ignored because of Ebola.

Sadly Ebola is a trendy disease and the West turn it into a news item for 2 weeks before ignoring it.

Who would have thought we report a trendy disease as though it is a fashion item.

BillyBonds said:

I say things like this to any of these busy bastards collecting for any charity with their shitty little buckets. For example, if they're collecting for cancer research I say "why the fuck aren't you collecting for heart disease?" and if they're collecting for heart disease I shout in their face, "why aren't you collecting for cancer research you ****, do you know how many people die of cancer?" That'll teach the do gooding cunts for collecting for the wrong charities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.