New Beady Eye song - Flick of the finger

<a class="postlink" href="https://soundcloud.com/subcultured" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://soundcloud.com/subcultured</a>

Natalie has it at the start of this show. available to download.

...and once again Manchester's young men swoon like nine pins to this bang average tosser.

And before you start PM'ing like last time, you can GTF.

johnmc said:
Been offered a part in the video. Filmed on weds in accrington. Why that shit hole. Anyway I can't go.

I know a guy called Stanley from Accrington. Everytime he walks in the pub is cracks me up

"Wahheyyy, Accrington Stanley"

"WHO!!?"

Band of the decade? Are you off your fuckin tree.or somethin? I loved oasis but thats shite. Ask yourself this; if that song was by one diretion would you still like it? No. its shite<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:14 am --<br /><br />Band of the decade? Are you off your fuckin tree.or somethin? I loved oasis but thats shite. Ask yourself this; if that song was by one diretion would you still like it? No. its shite

MR.X said:
Band of the decade? Are you off your fuckin tree.or somethin? I loved oasis but thats shite. Ask yourself this; if that song was by one diretion would you still like it? No. its shite

-- Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:14 am --

Band of the decade? Are you off your fuckin tree.or somethin? I loved oasis but thats shite. Ask yourself this; if that song was by one diretion would you still like it? No. its shite

shite is a bit harsh

hilts said:
MR.X said:

shite is a bit harsh
yes maybe harsh. but its not exactly tbrilliant either. dont like it

MR.X said:

Who is the band of the decade? Not many great candidates really producing top quality stuff over the last 3 years

hilts said:
MR.X said:

shite is a bit harsh
yes maybe harsh. but its not exactly tbrilliant either. dont like it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.